Best Releases Of The 1972 Japan Concerts?

Autumn Moon

Hi, I need your assistance, please.

I`ve decided to renew/expand my Japan-1972-Boots. The boots I have are about 20 years old, only Oct. 2. Tokyo & Oct. 9. Osaka. A friend of mine got "Far East Side Story" for Oct. 2. & "Stand By Me" for Oct. 9., both Wendy releases and both far better than my old boots. But are they the best available?

Please let me know about your choices about the best boots for each/one of the six Japan Concerts.

Many thanks in advance!

LOL As I see this Im listening to 10/2:) Its EVSD and you really cant go wrong with they're output. . Go to Black Beauty check out samples of his collection and hit up the Traders Den:) Hope this helps:)

On 6.5.2017 at 10:56 AM, Bozoso73 said:

LOL As I see this Im listening to 10/2:) Its EVSD and you really cant go wrong with they're output. . Go to Black Beauty check out samples of his collection and hit up the Traders Den:) Hope this helps:)

Hi Bozoso73

Thank you very much for the hints, the samples on the Black Beauty web page are very helpful- a great supplement to Argenteum Astrum, Collectors Music Reviews and BootLedZ.com. I am happy to report that my research was successful: I will hunt for the silvers of EVSDs - "Led Zeppelin is my brother" 2.Oct  & Wendys "Stand by me" 9.Oct.

Japan 1972 seems not to be in the centre of attention on the forum, since your post is the only reply yet. But maybe I`ll get some opinions on Tokyo 3.Oct, Osaka 4.Oct & the Nagoya & Kyoto boots.

Thanks again

Archived