Dimartini vs Eddie!

Luke Weiss

:( responding on a post about warren dimartini vs Eddie Van Halen. I think Eddie had the better band and support! Ed is a great great player! I just think warren is better! Hard for me to believe you are a zeppelin fan and don't know who warren dimartini is!?

2 hours ago, Luke Weiss said:

:( responding on a post about warren dimartini vs Eddie Van Halen. I think Eddie had the better band and support! Ed is a great great player! I just think warren is better! Hard for me to believe you are a zeppelin fan and don't know who warren dimartini is!?

Yup, never heard (of) him....

9 hours ago, Luke Weiss said:

The people who are remembered are those which bring something new to the table, not someone who is one of the best doing what everyone else at the time is doing. No one cares in regard to history. 

There are better players than Berry, Moore, Page, Hendrix, Clapton, Van Halen, & Beck but those others will be relegated to the dust bin of history because they added nothing new.

So, DiMartini is a great player, so what, I personally know a 13 year old kid would could destroy him playing wise, and just like MiMartini, that kid also has yet to bring anything new to the table.

Great, even awesome players are literally a dime a dozen. True creative "artists" are a very, very rare breed.

To Luke: Who is this 'you' you are referring to in your post? To what post are you replying? Sorry...I can't take seriously someone who cannot even handle the basic concepts of posting to the proper thread.

Eddie vs. Warren? Bwahahaha. Stephen Pearcy himself would tell you to your face how flat-out wrong you are in this absurd debate. There wouldn't have even been a Ratt without Van Halen.

This thread is just laughable, while Dimartini can play, as mentioned, he doesn't bring anything new to the table. EVH changed the way people played, & clearly influenced WD. I'm not sure how he is better than someone who changed the game.

Archived