I borrowed the DVD for 02 years ago from the local library. I am certain it had an extras section that had Jason playing along to a video projection of Moby Dick from Madison Square Gardens.

I have never been able to find the concert DVD again with this in it. Don't know if it was a special edition or what, does the current release have this bit deleted, or have I mistaken it from something else? Maybe the Australian release was edited? Thanks.

I guess enough time has passed without a response.  I was at the O2 show and the only drum solo Jason did was at the  end of the second encore "Rock and Roll".  There was no other drum solo.  I read an interview with Jason where he said that he did a drum solo with a projection of his dad in the background doing "Moby Dick" when he was touring with "The Led Zeppelin Experience".  I have no idea why a clip of the LZE would appear on a DVD for the O2 show, but it certainly isn't on either of the two "Celebration Day" DVDs I have!

Thanks, that must be it. Probably got some youtube stuff mixed up. Must have been a great night for you, you lucky bastard! (said with respect of course.)

Would have been equally exhilarating and sad for Jason to play along with his father, if not actually in person. Is there, or would there be, any official release of such event? Probably not.

Archived