Collectibles have no set value; you can not take them to the bank for a dime.  With that said collectibles monetary value end up being what someone is williing to offer.  I would take MANY photos, research the piece and write a bio for it and list it on Ebay.  Problem with "flyers" is sometimes they can be easily duplicated.  With todays computer and printing technology reproductions are sometimes as good as the real deal.  I would recommend "verifying" this is a actual real piece.  How you do that .....I don't know.  Maybe get PSA to authneticate?  Would love to see a pic.  Decrease the size of pixels thru edit.

The flyers are worth no more than a $1.00 each to someone who is looking for one.  I just picked up some items from the 20th anniversary (unused poster, four used and unused tickets, three keychains, a program, and a shirt) and I'm looking for a flyer and a bag, although both are not a high priority for me.  I usually see the flyers on blue paper.  If you would like to sell a flyer or two for a $1.00 each please let me know.  Good luck.

Robert

10 hours ago, Sems Fir said:

The flyers are worth no more than a $1.00 each to someone who is looking for one.  I just picked up some items from the 20th anniversary (unused poster, four used and unused tickets, three keychains, a program, and a shirt) and I'm looking for a flyer and a bag, although both are not a high priority for me.  I usually see the flyers on blue paper.  If you would like to sell a flyer or two for a $1.00 each please let me know.  Good luck.

Robert

Robert, the few that I have are authentic originals from the event and on light blue paper. Unsure if a non-blue paper flyer such as the ones above are authentic or reproductions.  

I agree Steve, I've only seen the blue flyer.  A flyer is way to easy to reproduce.  I can't even see a real flyer going for more than a $1.00 due to non demand and how easy it is to reproduce.  The $1.00 is probably on the high side of value, but for a $1.00 a copy could be a placeholder in a collection until a blue one becomes available.:)

Robert

Archived