The song remain the same, Hardest song ?

Klape

Hi,

I've been playing guitar since 2012 and as a big LZ fan I've been playing a bunch of LZ tunes obviously, from Communication breakdown to For your life, and almost everything in between. But TSRTS seems to be the hardest song, a shit ton of chord/variation, hybrid picking , very fast tempo, multiples solo and all of that on a 12 strings neck. Would you say like me that it's the Hardest one to play (guitar wise) ?

The great Larzsgallows definitively show that's it's not an easy one. especially at 3:04

It ain't easy, for sure, but most Zeppelin songs are intermediate (or more) level difficulty-wise. The difficulty of TSRTS is mainly its frenetic tempo -the techniques used are not that different from other LZ songs (apart from hybrid picking). Try slowing it down to a comfortable speed and practice the shit out of it ;)

Yes for sure Jimmy page isn't the hardest guitarist to learn songs from I was just feeling like TSRTS is a bit above the others song, maybe at the same level as Achilles Last Stand difficulty wise.

Not on my learning list for the moment, still working on Embryonic Journey for the moment, it's going to take quite a while haha.

Archived