LedZep members Family-BIO

LeD-kHaN

I think the family members of Zep band members don't want their personal info out on the internet. You could google their names, but I doubt you'll find much. I think the Zep offspring have done a pretty good job of keeping the intimate details intimate.

:D

I think the family members of Zep band members don't want their personal info out on the internet. You could google their names, but I doubt you'll find much. I think the Zep offspring have done a pretty good job of keeping the intimate details intimate.

:D

Good on them. Do you know any names. I am only interested in what they look like, their age, any interest in music .... nothing very intimate :)

Just saw a recent post with Page's daughter.

The Dvd of TSRTS (not the updated one) the old one, if you can get hold of this then you will see some of their family members on there,and look at Zeppelin Books, to have more information as well.

But you must remember - they do, as you would if you were famous like to keep a certain amount of privacy. Hopes this helps, it is good to read about the history.

The Dvd of TSRTS (not the updated one) the old one, if you can get hold of this then you will see some of their family members on there,and look at Zeppelin Books, to have more information as well.

But you must remember - they do, as you would if you were famous like to keep a certain amount of privacy. Hopes this helps, it is good to read about the history.

Thanks. Yes, I have seen that. Plant's daughters and JPJ's cute little ones as well :)

Lessee what I can recall...

Carmen Plant is a pholotgrapher and is married to Charlie Jones (bassist for Plant).

Logan Plant plays in a band called Sons Of Albion. I think he's single.

Jesse Plant also plays in a band, I believe , but I can't recall the name right off hand.

Scarlet Page is a photographer, and has a website where you can view some of her work. I believe she has a child.

Jonesy had 3 girls... Jacinda, Kierra and Tamara. The oldest girl is a tv producer, I believe. The middle one does something in animation. No clue about the youngest daughter.

You already know what Jason Bonham has been up to. ;-) Zoe Bonham is also in the field of music and though I've never heard her, friends tell me she is very talented.

That's the extent of what I know.

Is there a Zep fan out there who could share some photos/info on the personal-family lives of the LZ band members. The only footage I have seen is from the Song Remains the Same release.

Thank You

There's one thing I know. And I got it from one of the guitar magazine interviews. It came from Jason via Jimmy. Jason is Bonzo's son by the way. He said that Jimmy and robert, and Jonesie showed their fantasies, but the way they showed bonzo was the way he wanted to be seen. As a family man. I'd hade to get hit by that guy! Ouch!

Jason is 40. Jimmy has a daughter who's name is Scarlett. She's 40, and she's a respected photographer. You can google her, but you'll only see her work. I'm sure she looks just like him. Are you kidding? With thos long lashes, pouty lips, and long, thick hair he had? I had a dream about her once. Very pretty. It's nice to find someone who has the same interests as me. Hope this helps. Oh yes, Robert has a 13-year-old son who plays drums. He says Robert can't play very good.

Lessee what I can recall...

Carmen Plant is a pholotgrapher and is married to Charlie Jones (bassist for Plant).

Logan Plant plays in a band called Sons Of Albion. I think he's single.

Jesse Plant also plays in a band, I believe , but I can't recall the name right off hand.

Scarlet Page is a photographer, and has a website where you can view some of her work. I believe she has a child.

Jonesy had 3 girls... Jacinda, Kierra and Tamara. The oldest girl is a tv producer, I believe. The middle one does something in animation. No clue about the youngest daughter.

You already know what Jason Bonham has been up to. ;-) Zoe Bonham is also in the field of music and though I've never heard her, friends tell me she is very talented.

That's the extent of what I know.

Carmen's not a photographer (confusion with Scarlet?). Logan's married. :( Jesse's band's called Aura. (Oh, and he's 16.) Scarlet did just have a child. Think Zoe is or has worked as a DJ.

Don't mean to sound like a know-all, since I obviously don't (know all)! :lol:

Carmen's not a photographer (confusion with Scarlet?). Logan's married. :( Jesse's band's called Aura. (Oh, and he's 16.) Scarlet did just have a child. Think Zoe is or has worked as a DJ.

Don't mean to sound like a know-all, since I obviously don't (know all)! :lol:

I've been under the impression that Carmen Plant is also a photographer. Anyone else have any info?

I've been under the impression that Carmen Plant is also a photographer. Anyone else have any info?

She's a dancer. I think (though I obviously can't be sure) that this confusion started because at the Unledded taping, Robert introduced That's the Way by saying it was written "about half an hour before the young lady furiously taking pictures in front of me was conceived," referring to Scarlet, but Carmen was also sitting in the front row and a number of people thought he meant her.

Archived