IF YOU COULD CHOOSE JUST ONE CONCERT TO BE MADE INTO COMPLETE, OFFICIAL LIVE ALBUM...WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

irondirigible

One concert.  One date.  Start to finish and we'll assume there are no issues with sonic such as missing pieces, drop outs, etc.  We'll just fantastic that someone discovers a prefect and complete reocording somewhere.  What would you choose? 

9 minutes ago, irondirigible said:

One concert.  One date.  Start to finish and we'll assume there are no issues with sonic such as missing pieces, drop outs, etc.  We'll just fantastic that someone discovers a prefect and complete reocording somewhere.  What would you choose? 

LA Forum 9/4/1970

3 hours ago, Sticks of Fire said:

Seattle 6/19/72

+1. Even though this would be similar to the HTWWW track listing (and thus probably wouldn't sell very well), this is my #1 bootleg hope - to have a better recording of this show.

Also agree about the Boston Tea Party show.

My #2 would be the MSG 1970 evening show.

Great topic!!! Im partial to all things 73 (great pick John Osbourne) ^^^ but I would want a more bang for your buck type album so the amazing set list from 77 would be something I would buy so Ill go with 6/25/77. . .

Man, that's a tough one! I think folks here have really nailed the top choices. If I had to choose, I'd guess I'd go with Seattle 6-19-72 because it's such a long, interesting, and fantastic show, and the existing source is just awful-sounding. Osaka and Offenburg would be right behind it on my list though.

The only show I can think to add into the mix that hasn't been mentioned yet is the 9-19-1970 evening show at Madison Square Garden. Fantastic, and while the AUD source is decent, it would be astounding to hear this show in better quality.

Excellent choices has been made already, beloved 929 mentioned several times.........So, I vote for 9/23/1971 Budokan, Tokyo.

To warrant a great release, it has to be the antithesis of HTWWW: Presented in a lavish 3 CD and 4 LP package, using only actual pictures of 9/23. No editing! No idiotic sound-polishing! Of course including the coversongs, royalties has to be paid this time! (Dear Mr. Page, you can`t eat money & the very last shirt has no pockets)

Recommended title: "Many, Many Moons Ago"

42 minutes ago, Autumn Moon said:

Excellent choices has been made already, beloved 929 mentioned several times.........So, I vote for 9/23/1971 Budokan, Tokyo.

To warrant a great release, it has to be the antithesis of HTWWW: Presented in a lavish 3 CD and 4 LP package, using only actual pictures of 9/23. No editing! No idiotic sound-polishing! Of course including the coversongs, royalties has to be paid this time! (Dear Mr. Page, you can`t eat money & the very last shirt has no pockets)

Recommended title: "Many, Many Moons Ago"

How The East Was Won

I don't understand the picks for 6.19.72. We already have the L.A. 1972 officially released show with the same setlist. Yes, it'd be nice to have the extra encores that Jimmy cut out. But all the official live releases are from 1973 and before. We need some Physical Graffiti-Presence era representation.

6.22.77 LA Forum would be a good start. 

Or 4.30.77 Pontiac Silverdome.

5.18.75 Earls Court or 3.12.75 Long Beach would be my choice for 1975.

For early Zeppelin, 9.19.70 late show MSG and 5.3.71 Copenhagen are the choices.

Archived