Atlanta 1973 Bootleg?

Tony Harden

We all know it's not hard to hear things, and sometimes the stuff you hear can be a bunch of junk.

It's always been generally accepted that there is on bootleg of the May 04, 1973, Atlanta show; but I heard that there was one.  The story that I heard was that this one man has a bootleg of that show and he's keeping it for himself and is not releasing it or letting anybody hear it.  Has anyone else heard this tale?

It's one "possible video" that is never talked about.   I can't believe all the missed opportunities that were available to the band that they turned a blind eye to.    

Mid anythjngvthry should have allowed a recording and then sat on the tapes.   

These would have been free opportunities for the band to have at the very least a nice momento of their concerts. 

On 6/19/2017 at 7:52 PM, Tony Harden said:

We all know it's not hard to hear things, and sometimes the stuff you hear can be a bunch of junk.

It's always been generally accepted that there is on bootleg of the May 04, 1973, Atlanta show; but I heard that there was one.  The story that I heard was that this one man has a bootleg of that show and he's keeping it for himself and is not releasing it or letting anybody hear it.  Has anyone else heard this tale?

I've heard for years that the Atlanta Pop Festival 7/5/69 was recorded and is being hoarded.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:02 PM, blooze said:

What about the fact that it was broadcasted to the crowd on big screens a la Earls Court. Wouldn't it be something if that one turned up? One of their biggest shows at that time.

Woah!  I didn't know that there were screens at the Atlanta 1973 show!!  Thank you.  I have definitely learned something new.

Archived