Led Zeppelin - Tape Boxes Rough/Working Mixes

I never knew that a working title for OTHAFA was "Many, Many Times" (I knew about "Overture" = TSRTS, but not this one).

It's also funny that the writing on the box almost re-names "The Rain Song" as " The Raw Song". :D

These are the mixes that were available for auction through Backstage Auctions in July 2004 when Eddie Kramer put roughly 2,200 items up for auction in 277 auction lots.  I won't get into a long post but I saved the images from the auctions.  The paperwork went for decent coin for back then.  Here's two images as examples:

EddieKramer11_zpsqfmpddmo.jpg

EddieKramer16_zpsn0gnutqh.jpg

Edited to add.  Here's some of the paperwork from one of the auctions not included above.  I can post the final auction price if anyone is interested.

EddieKramer13_zpswunvhmmm.jpg

Here's a side image of the boxes.  There's quite a few more images as well.

ledzeppelinrecordingreels_zps5mr6lcq5.jp

Robert

7 hours ago, ForEvermore said:

I never knew that a working title for OTTHAFA was "Many, Many Times" (I knew about "Overture" = TSRTS, but not this one).

It's also funny that the writing on the box almost re-names "The Rain Song" as " The Raw Song". :D

Funny you should say that as most of the younger generation that have heard OTHAFA simply refer to it as "Hey Lady." I met this woman and she told me her favorite Zep tune was Hey Lady and asked if I could get it for her. So, I gave her a copy of the Beastie Boy's Hey Ladies. She did not think I was funny.

1 hour ago, IpMan said:

Funny you should say that as most of the younger generation that have heard OTHAFA simply refer to it as "Hey Lady." I met this woman and she told me her favorite Zep tune was Hey Lady and asked if I could get it for her. So, I gave her a copy of the Beastie Boy's Hey Ladies. She did not think I was funny.

:D

Yes - those two songs don't have a lot in common...

On 28/06/2017 at 9:26 AM, IpMan said:

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

IpMan - the "Chick Expert". 

Archived