20 Amazing Robert Plant Fan Tattoos

On 07/07/2017 at 0:27 PM, Silverseas said:

Tattoos are fucking disgusting no matter what they "represent." And what they represent is low self-esteem. 

Oh wow! Blown away by the insight in this and many of your other posts. I think I'm right in that it was you that referred to another poster as a 'retard' because of a sub standard use of English (in your view).

Nothing screams poor self esteem, insecurity or fear than an angry person that needs to label or denigrate others to make himself feel heard or important. 

Good for you. I'm sure you're feeling very satisfied. By the way, I have no tattoos. I don't really care for them either. But I know plenty of people that do have them that demonstrate plenty of humility and intelligence. Get my point? 

15 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

Oh wow! Blown away by the insight in this and many of your other posts. I think I'm right in that it was you that referred to another poster as a 'retard' because of a sub standard use of English (in your view).

Nothing screams poor self esteem, insecurity or fear than an angry person that needs to label or denigrate others to make himself feel heard or important. 

Good for you. I'm sure you're feeling very satisfied. By the way, I have no tattoos. I don't really care for them either. But I know plenty of people that do have them that demonstrate plenty of humility and intelligence. Get my point? 

I was tempted to respond with something similar (a mate at work has a tatoo of his son on his back as a hommage to him, he died from illness), but given the level of stupidity of the post, thought why bother. You really can't help or get through to people of that capacity.

Thanks for your replies. I still say tats are for clowns. Real people don't wear bumper stickers, as we don't care to advertise our lives (sad or happy) or care how you feel about anything .  This will likely go way over your collective heads. Lol. Page don't have 'em.  Lol. 

5 hours ago, Silverseas said:

Thanks for your replies. I still say tats are for clowns. Real people don't wear bumper stickers, as we don't care to advertise our lives (sad or happy) or care how you feel about anything .  This will likely go way over your collective heads. Lol. Page don't have 'em.  Lol. 

That's a really unkind and unfair statement to make! Tattoos are artwork and not advertising anything but expression. So Page doesn't have them - how many other musicians do? Who cares one way or the other? Page doesn't dictate our lives.

Although he hasn't been very subtle about it, I have to agree with Silverseas that tattoos are horrible looking things.

Each to their own but I prefer to express myself with words rather than walking about looking like a human painting, having said that - some of my best mates have them & I don't think it makes you a lesser person, you might just look a bit of a tit.

I have always said "Putting a tattoo on a beautiful woman is like putting a Sharpie moustache on the Mona Lisa".  Or even better "I wanna get a tattoo so I can show my individuality....just like everyone else!"

1 hour ago, Stryder1978 said:

I have always said "Putting a tattoo on a beautiful woman is like putting a Sharpie moustache on the Mona Lisa".  Or even better "I wanna get a tattoo so I can show my individuality....just like everyone else!"

This.  There is nothing so sensual or beautiful as a big uninterrupted range of smooth skin on a woman...to have it interrupted by big black blotches...no thanks.  I know for some they like it, but I think skin by itself is beautiful.

15 hours ago, Mook said:

Although he hasn't been very subtle about it, I have to agree with Silverseas that tattoos are horrible looking things.

Each to their own but I prefer to express myself with words rather than walking about looking like a human painting, having said that - some of my best mates have them & I don't think it makes you a lesser person, you might just look a bit of a tit.

Very well put. Completely agree. Don't like em myself, but that wasn't really the point I was making. 

Archived