Things that remind you how much you love led Zep

Any time I ever listen to rain song It reminds me of much I truly love led Zeppelin and how greatful I am for their music. Same with watching ramble on from it might get loud. Seeing all of his old gear in the background and his les Paul. Really a special thing. Anyone else ever feel this way?

All my t-shirts, shorts, Prints that I've framed, my memorabilia framed piece, My neon Zep light, but most of all, any time I am listening to Zep, or Zep comes on the radio/TV/trailer/or when I'm at the footy (they play Kashmir riff before kickoff, occasionally songs like Immigrant song to kick off after try scored).

Anything and everything Zep reminds me continually of how much I love that damn band.

Best

Band

EVER.

that a Zeppelin song gets used in a film trailer and 1) that trailer immediately becomes the most watched on the 'net, and 2) half the comments are "what is this song, I gotta have it!"

I live in south Florida and I remember taking trips with my dad up to Tampa to see my grandma and him with a six pack jamming to zeppelin on 8 tracks. He always would talk about the two concerts in Tampa he went to, one got cut short from lighting storm. It's a two hour drive from where we stay, and the time we got to Tampa the music would be cranked big loud about to blow the speakers. So around 13 so I wouldn't be deaf I asked him if I could have a beer on trips up there with him so I could jam with him and sure enough the music isn't so loud after a beer lol. Those were the days man!

Archived