Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

AussieOzzieZeppfan

Single female Zepp fans.

6 posts in this topic

G'day from Cowes , Victoria Australia. I'm a soon to be single male 52yo Lifelong Zepp fan .Any single female Zepp fans?, non-smoker, working, doesn't do drugs, drinks , drives, likes&loves drums&is passionate about Zepp? ! lol.

And...welcome to the official Led Zeppelin dating site.

Are you tired of spending you time and effort on that special someone, only to find out they were Warrant fans? Are you tired of your "partner" because they think Led Zeppelin is some asshole from work you are hanging out with too much? Or how about that uncomfortable feeling when you go to surprise your soul-mate with Robert Plant tickets only to have them give you that "look" and say, "gee babe, I would love to go but I have an enema planned for that night."

Fear not my friends, the community at ledzeppelin.com is here to satisfy your need for a real Livin Lovin Maid who is on the same page and ready to squeeze your lemon 25 hours a day. That's right ladies and gentlemen, our members are ready to Rock & Roll, no Heartbreakers here, no sireee! No need to wait until the Levee Breaks to find your true Misty Mountain Hopper, no need to travel to Kashmir to discover All of Your Love. We guarantee our members are Gonna Groove both In the Light AND In the Evening!

So, stop trying to figure out why your significant other prefers the dull, uninspiring tones of Nickleback, Creed, and Niki Minaj and get ready for a Whole Lotta Love at ledzeppelin.com's new dating site for LedHeads.

7 minutes ago, IpMan said:

Are you tired of spending you time and effort on that special someone, only to find out they were Warrant fans? Are you tired of your "partner" because they think Led Zeppelin is some asshole from work you are hanging out with too much? Or how about that uncomfortable feeling when you go to surprise your soul-mate with Robert Plant tickets only to have them give you that "look" and say, "gee babe, I would love to go but I have an enema planned for that night."

Fear not my friends, the community at ledzeppelin.com is here to satisfy your need for a real Livin Lovin Maid who is on the same page and ready to squeeze your lemon 25 hours a day. That's right ladies and gentlemen, our members are ready to Rock & Roll, no Heartbreakers here, no sireee! No need to wait until the Levee Breaks to find your true Misty Mountain Hopper, no need to travel to Kashmir to discover All of Your Love. We guarantee our members are Gonna Groove both In the Light AND In the Evening!

So, stop trying to figure out why your significant other prefers the dull, uninspiring tones of Nickleback, Creed, and Niki Minaj and get ready for a Whole Lotta Love at ledzeppelin.com's new dating site for LedHeads.

:hysterical:

I think I fit the bill? Can you send me a picture? Preferably from the waist down. I am over 13 years old ;)

16 hours ago, IpMan said:

:lol: