Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Walter

May 4, 1971?

13 posts in this topic

Just saw this on twitter. Not sure about it, but thought I'd post it to see what the consensus is...

IMG_1255.JPG

Another Gallows Pole performance!?!? 

That's what I love about them Zeppelin bootlegs.. I keep getting older, but they slowly keep on coming.

Alright, alright, alright, alright.

Thanks for sharing.. I'm oddly more excited about seeing the possibility of this show existing than I am to hear the Seattle soundboard.

Is this a complete show ?  Any other encore songs missing after Communication Breakdown ?

According to notes by Dave Lewis.  Between May 4th and May 10th ---  It's possible that other unverified dates in Europe were also performed during this period.

Posted (edited)

This is the night after the famous "Four Sticks" show and it looks like the night after Copenhagen they were given this killer song another shot. .I wonder how it sounds. . Hopefully we will find out:):) 

THX for finding this Walter:):)

Edited by Bozoso73

Posted (edited)

Cool. Are we actually going to get to hear it or is this just another "look what I have!" post? Or is the owner shopping it around to illegally profit off of it?

Edited by Sathington Willoughby

Makes me want to go out and buy a Kaftan. 

Assume it's an audience recording?

17 hours ago, nick2632 said:

I'm oddly more excited about seeing the possibility of this show existing than I am to hear the Seattle soundboard.

Nothing odd about that, man. :)

What's the deal over this "Stupid" poster.   Does not make sense why the owner would want to keep things on the down low while selling.   Talk like that I would say it's a fake

I don't know what to think about this guys.  As I've said before people are always looking for attention, so that's why I questioned this from the get go.  Quite frankly I place it in the proverbial tree falling in the forest category- if no one hears it, did it ever really happen/exist?  

Posted (edited)

I've got a rusty nail that came from Noah's Arc.  Please don't share this photo with anyone. 

Nail.jpg

Edited by SymphonyX