Anyone remember the Mor Music channel infomercial featuring the Led Zeppelin Boxed Set?

During the late nineties at night a cable channel called Mor Music (another one called "Much Music" but I don't think that was it) used to run live infomercials featuring artist boxed sets. I remember watching the Zep and Pink Floyd ones. I would just watch and dream about having all the Zep albums. I can't find anything through any search. Anyone else watch these?

Anything promoting the first boxed set would have aired in Autumn 1990. I do recall a commercial to promote the second one, Remasters, narrated by Alan Freed that began with the words Led Zeppelin Is Back. However, it was never more than 60 seconds and not live. I have it. Much Music is a Canadian channel. Never heard of Mor Music.

4 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Anything promoting the first boxed set would have aired in Autumn 1990. I do recall a commercial to promote the second one, Remasters, narrated by Alan Freed that began with the words Led Zeppelin Is Back. However, it was never more than 60 seconds and not live. I have it. Much Music is a Canadian channel. Never heard of Mor Music.

It was definitely for the Complete Studio Recordings, I remember that. It was an HSN style infomercial that would air late night and had some loudmouth host trying to act like he knew something about the music he was selling. Probably around 98 or 99.

Archived