What's the weather like where you are?

madison

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Magnificent. Clear blue sky and warm sun. Where are we... LA :suntan:

So that means you are golfing? I met a cute couple from Cambridge, England this past weekend taking in the sights of Los Angeles. They were golfers, too. The 85° - 89° temps were proving almost too much for them.

7 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Amazingly enough no ! I had a lot to do at CP towers. A good spring clean and garden duties, although the lawn mowers broke. Now today is exactly the same. Clear blue sky, warm and sunny. So today I am golfing !

Oooh! Celebrating the Queen's 90th birthday, by going golfing, are we? ;) 

Have fun, CP! :wave: 

20 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Oooh! Celebrating the Queen's 90th birthday, by going golfing, are we? ;) 

Have fun, CP! :wave: 

I don't celebrate or even care about her or her sponging family Kiwi. They do nowt for me. Another sunny day although the temperature has dropped and will continue to do so into the weekend. Time to put away the tee shirts and grab a scarf

7 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

I don't celebrate or even care about her or her sponging family Kiwi. They do nowt for me. Another sunny day although the temperature has dropped and will continue to do so into the weekend. Time to put away the tee shirts and grab a scarf

It was a joke CP and if I'm being very honest with you, I don't care for the royals, either. After the loss of so many music, sports and comedy legends of late, when I saw a news item last night, on the old wind bag turning 90, my first reaction was : How the hell are you still here?! Haven't you lived long enough? If it were up to me, I'll trade you, in exchange for Lemmy, David Bowie, Martin Crowe and Prince!

As morbid as this sounds, this is exactly how I feel. 

Anyway, the weather here is pleasant and I hope this trend continues for at least a week. 

3 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

It was a joke CP and if I'm being very honest with you, I don't care for the royals, either. After the loss of so many music, sports and comedy legends of late, when I saw a news item last night, on the old wind bag turning 90, my first reaction was : How the hell are you still here?! Haven't you lived long enough? If it were up to me, I'll trade you, in exchange for Lemmy, David Bowie, Martin Crowe and Prince!

As morbid as this sounds, this is exactly how I feel. 

Anyway, the weather here is pleasant and I hope this trend continues for at least a week. 

Maybe you two should keep your Insults of a Grand Lady to yourselves or by pm. She is neither a wind bag or a sponger. Try reading up on Crown Estates.

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

7 hours ago, Fool In The Rain 60 said:

Maybe you two should keep your Insults of a Grand Lady to yourselves or by pm. She is neither a wind bag or a sponger. Try reading up on Crown Estates.

I apologize, Kate. I shouldn't have said such things. I however, don't really think I deserve to be named a keyboard warrior, just because of my remarks about the Queen. If you do remember me and our conversations from the past, well, just say hi to Danny  and the rest of your family, from me. If on the other hand, you can't stand the sight of me or my posts, well then, fair enough. I guess I deserve it. 

Thanks and regards,

Kiwi

Sorry for going off topic. I just felt the need to respond, that's all. 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

9 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

I apologize, Kate. I shouldn't have said such things. I however, don't really think I deserve to be named a keyboard warrior, just because of my remarks about the Queen. If you do remember me and our conversations from the past, well, just say hi to Danny  and the rest of your family, from me. If on the other hand, you can't stand the sight of me or my posts, well then, fair enough. I guess I deserve it. 

Thanks and regards,

Kiwi

Sorry for going off topic. I just felt the need to respond, that's all. 

Apology accepted Kiwi x :P

I understand that people get carried away with themselves and press that button without thinking, I'm married to a Keyboard Warrior. 

Weather in Swadlincote this morning light ground frost and chilly

2 hours ago, Fool In The Rain 60 said:

Apology accepted Kiwi x :P

I understand that people get carried away with themselves and press that button without thinking, I'm married to a Keyboard Warrior. 

Weather in Swadlincote this morning light ground frost and chilly

Thanks, Kate! :) 

That's exactly what happened! Oh and do let the other Keyboard Warrior know, that a fellow Keyboard Warrior from the forums, says hello! :P 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87