What's the weather like where you are?

madison

On 12/02/2017 at 6:50 PM, craigled said:

Its very good. We are good mates. You are lucky to be in such nice conditions Luviz2. But us here in England will be ok in Summer. It will get to 100 a few times. That is what we get told every year anyway.

100 what? It has never reached 100 degrees f in this country - ever. If it did it would be very,very unpleasant.

I assume you live in Wigan, Lancashire? In the north West of England. You will be very fortunate if the mercury hits 80 in the summer

1 hour ago, JTM said:

Very windy, sideways rain, horrible filthy weather. Think I might nip down to the beach to see what the waves are like.

Wild here too man. I have to go out and as I don't drive it could be a wet one on my bike. Also having £100 of logs delivered this afternoon - shit !!!

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

Wild here too man. I have to go out and as I don't drive it could be a wet one on my bike. Also having £100 of logs delivered this afternoon - shit !!!

Brrrr, wouldn't fancy stacking logs in this weather, Anyway drove down the beach but the tide was out so I went on a bit further to the marine lake, now that was really choppy....

Just got in from a very hairy cycle on the canal to get supplies. The ducks were surfing on the waves but had to avoid falling greenary and there was lots of it. I suspect the boat dwellers will be out in force top stock up.

Funny it took me 10 mins there and 20 mins back !! It's easing a little now so it won't be a chore to stack the logs. Anyway i know a warm glow awaits me when I've finished and a full glass of red and a toot of green will do nicely:D

Windows open at night in February, watching racing...doesn't get much better than this.

Next week it's supposed to get up to about 90 - guess the swimming pool is going to heat up....  I'll be doing my annual Speedweeks swim between tonight and Sunday.  Probably tomorrow, I believe.