What's the weather like where you are?

madison

This arctic front is coming in and they say the coldest weather in years.  You just wonder how wildlife can survive the shit.  I know birds that stay here in the winter have a way to drop their blood temperature and have a natural defense for it.  Of course some hibernate.  I urge anyone with pets to keep them in.  I never let my cats, my babies out.  They are spoiled rotten.  The food I buy them costs more than tuna fish.  Protect your dogs and cats.  Its coming.  Thurs will be a bitch in upstate NY.  Wow, the National weather lady just mentioned Wegmans, our home based grocery chain from Rochester.  I will put it up against any grocery store in the nation.  Its expanding into the South and someday will be coast to coast.  She said she could spend all day there

Oh shit it's only going to be 70 here tomorrow - I guess climate change is a hoax! :rolleyes:  But then again the Russians are going to drill for oil in the arctic circle where, because of the rapidly shrinking polar cap, it has never been possible before....  Enjoy the artic blast northerners!  Especially given it's not even winter yet and it was the hottest year on record - again! :slapface: