What's the weather like where you are?

madison

I must be nuts, because I actually enjoy cold weather like this. Visibility yesterday was about 10 miles....cool and crisp, with a big full moon. Even Venus looks huge in the morning sky. Such a change from the humid air of Summer and Fall. Now if only we can get the Northern Lights churning up there a bit.

I must be nuts, because I actually enjoy cold weather like this.

I enjoy it as well,as long as I can get out of it after a while.One of the things I love about Baltimore is the fact that we still experience all four seasons,so it seems like right when I get sick of one season,it changes.

As for now;it's still cold,but not as cold as earlier this week.

^ LOL

My sister's high school cancelled school tomorrow.

And I can't believe our school didn't cancel tongiht's classes on the main campus. the roads were treacherous. I slid sideways on Grove Street! Going less than 10 MPH!

Edited by manderlyh

Yeah, it is really bad! My friend and I were just crossing the street and we saw an SUV going about 4 mph. We weren't sure if he was stopping or if he was waiting for us to come out into the intersection so he could speed up and run us over.

My roommate is convinced we won't have school tomorrow. If that's the case I'm pissed cuz I only have one class tomorrow haha. Ah, snow days. I haven't had one since I was 15.

It's been a while, hasn't it?

My night class was let out early because of the weather. I left at 7:30 instead of 9, and the roads were deserted. Kind of eerie, really. But people still do not know that when the roads are pure ice, they need to SLOW DOWN!! Seriously. This guy saw me fishtail, going about 3 MPH, then he rode my ass as I was slowing down at a stop sign. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind moving down south haha. Of course with the humidity, my hair would look even more like Marge Simpson's.

And yes, Idaho has the worst drivers ever. Some guy in my class this afternoon was complaining about how slowly people were driving and I wanted to bitch slap him. You should have joined in haha. Maybe he was the guy tailgating you.

Stupid bastards. :lol:

I talked to Dave on the phone tonight about it (he's in Texas right now) and he told me to fire up the ole Ram Charger and drive it to and from school in four-wheel drive. :lol:

I was like, "Dave...no."

He said, "It would give you a little bit more traction..."

I was like, "Dave...the Ram Charger's on base. I'd have to leave my car on base."

Silence at the other end of the phone.

He forgot that I can't leave my car on base for a long period of time because I don't have a base pass....dumbass. LOL

Not to mention my car gets like 35+ MPH in town and that beast gets about 3 MPH....

(I mean that in a Red-Foreman-loving-type-way)

Edited by manderlyh

We come from the lands of ice and snow - oh I mean Kentucky Bluegrass at about 19 degrees with lots of wind. I'm dreading looking at my car in the morning because some branch flew out of a tree and hit my car while I was driving home from work. :o