Jimmy's Pants

zengac

For a somewhat skinny guy, he's hot. I've always wondered if there's a bunch of polaroids of jimmy sans clothing floating around from Zep's hey day, or maybe he's too smart to allow that to happen.

Hmm...If he does, I know a bunch of chicks that would LOVE to see them!! ;)

For a somewhat skinny guy, he's hot. I've always wondered if there's a bunch of polaroids of jimmy sans clothing floating around from Zep's hey day, or maybe he's too smart to allow that to happen.

Something like that would be very nice. :shifty: You think someone would have some, unless Jimmy has them all and keeps them for just himself. I'm sure he looks back at his old pics and thinks 'Blimey I was sexy!' :lol: Although he still is. :D

Something like that would be very nice. :shifty: You think someone would have some, unless Jimmy has them all and keeps them for just himself. I'm sure he looks back at his old pics and thinks 'Blimey I was sexy!' :lol: Although he still is. :D

In some ways I think's he's even sexier now. I love the gray hair and even the slight tummy paunch. And he seems like a genuinely nice person. What's not to love!?

In some ways I think's he's even sexier now. I love the gray hair and even the slight tummy paunch. And he seems like a genuinely nice person. What's not to love!?

I have never in my life found him to be attractive until recently. That hair...I can't explain what it is, but it does something magical :wub: ! But I still love Robert more! :D

I certainly always assumed these were boxers :lol:

79734576.jpg

What a picture! i've been a Jimmy fan since high school and I've seen him perform 3 times (hoping to see him again this year!). Never saw Zeppelin though because I was too young. I've also had a bit of a crush on Mr. Page as well. When I got married back in 99, I didn't have a bachelorette party because I wasn't into that kind of thing. Seeing that picture though kind of made me think...he would be the only guy I would like to have at my bachlorette...Thanks for sharing!

I've always thought he was beautiful all the way from the YardBirds days up until now. But yes he is looking wonderful considering that he's almost 64, there's nothing about him not to love- there never really was except for the drug problem in the late 70's early 80's.

The tartan trousers are the best!! :lol: They're so cool I had to get a pair.

I'm pretty sure he's lost the paunch. He was looking very slim indeed at the O2 show.

I saw a photo from the show and the paunch is there. But, who cares? He's gorgeous. I just love listening to him talk.

Last post I made on this forum a few days ago was in the Robert's jeans thread and I said it'd be cool to have a Jimmy's pants thread!!! and here it is!! Cool! :D

Hey, we aim to please! :D Nice pics everyone.. thanks for posting! And yes, if anyone has any pics of Jimmy and/or Robert sans clothes, by all means... POST AWAY!!! :P

Archived