What is sth?

Scarlett

Brain cancer?

No I had cancer and it was on the fourth stage when the doctor told me i had cancer I couldn't believe it and I thought I would be healthy all my life and I didn't know until I was 36.I started to feel ill around that age and so I finally went to the doctor and it was in my cervix but i didn't have to get chemotherapy only surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am so happy but still revovering i shouldn't really be talking about thi on the internet it is too personal.But i don't mind sharing it with you guys.I still am in shock that I had cancer.so i went home told one my my friends that were there at the time so called friends he died but helped me took cre of me in my early stages of the surgery when I had it done I had it done twice.I am starting to feel better i thought i was going to die too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad died of lung cancer.

Sharon Osbourne had cancer too and she recovered really alot easier then I did.I am so happy she recovered too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She had it alot easier then me but she is a rich woman so that's why.it is not easy to recover from an illness when you have nothing.No money.

i guess it keeps the typing down to a minimum, although i'd rather see people take the time and type out the song name and not abbreviate it.
Well since we are on Zep board...and 99.9% of the time we're talking about a Zep tune..and there are only so many songs....it's a blessing to be able to simply write WIAWSNB.....instead of What Is And What Should Never Be. There are only 9 studio albums...one being a double...and plenty of long songs. Unlike the hundreds of Lennon/Macca tunes. It's easier to abbreviate IMO.

I'm just one of those people who's brain freezes up over any abbreviation. My mind just doesn't work that way, I suppose.

I tend to abbreviate (when I do abbreviate here) by word rather than letter. Instead of STH , I prefer "Stairway"...rather than HOTH, I prefer "Houses". It's just more how my brain works.

No I had cancer and it was on the fourth stage when the doctor told me i had cancer I couldn't believe it and I thought I would be healthy all my life and I didn't know until I was 36.I started to feel ill around that age and so I finally went to the doctor and it was in my cervix but i didn't have to get chemotherapy only surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am so happy but still revovering i shouldn't really be talking about thi on the internet it is too personal.But i don't mind sharing it with you guys.I still am in shock that I had cancer.so i went home told one my my friends that were there at the time so called friends he died but helped me took cre of me in my early stages of the surgery when I had it done I had it done twice.I am starting to feel better i thought i was going to die too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O'RLY?!

And, the fourth stage cancer was limited to the cervix?

My dad died of lung cancer.

Sharon Osbourne had cancer too and she recovered really alot easier then I did.I am so happy she recovered too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She had it alot easier then me but she is a rich woman so that's why.it is not easy to recover from an illness when you have nothing.No money.

:o 4th stage!

I caught mine at stage 1, took me 8 weeks to get back to work and still not 100%

been 2yrs 9mnths, hang in there girl.

God bless you, hope you get well.

Archived