Wendigo and Fenix's Asylum

wendigo

:thumbsup::lol: I think that's manageable. I'll look into some good storage cases for the beverages...

I dunno I've been doing alot of training today, might have to hold back some.

Oh god yes hadn't thought of that. I vital addition if the mission is to succeed :lol:

I dunno I've been doing alot of training today, might have to hold back some.

Oh god yes hadn't thought of that. I vital addition if the mission is to succeed :lol:

I'll be off for more training in a moment. I've been very good...what, what chocolate. I know nothing about that :bagoverhead:

The beverage storage is THE crucial piece the whole mission greatly depends on :o:D

I'll be off for more training in a moment. I've been very good...what, what chocolate. I know nothing about that :bagoverhead:

The beverage storage is THE crucial piece the whole mission greatly depends on :o:D

:hysterical: Yes me too I always train at 11:30 PM. Did someone mention chocolate?

I agree I would also advocate some kind of cooling mechanism for said beverage containers.

:) You can go off people ya know...I'm actually planning for my mid life crisis as we speak. So is it gonna be the Porsche Boxter or some designer clothes I'll look ridiculous in...hmmmm tough choice ;) I know I'll do both!!!

yeah just read ur PM....well I've heard u can laugh yourself to death but man u don't need to prove it ;) Its not nice hyperventilating tho, I've suffered myself very scary. Trampoline????? the mind boggles

Ummm well I think he used to do Kids TV but now he's famous for doing Panto at Christmas, Widow Twanky being his fav character which comes as no suprise.

:lol: I was only being cheeky like you :P Hmm, sounds very appropriate! And may I suggest wearing PJs to work??

Okay, okay, so I shouldn't have left the experimenting to the experts...:lol: Nope, very very scary, and shaky afterwards. Trampoline in the back garden-I don't have one at home so I was taking the opportunity to have a blast.

Ah, I think I heard that on the radio yesterday..."Widow TWANKY"??? :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: What a name!

:lol: I was only being cheeky like you :P Hmm, sounds very appropriate! And may I suggest wearing PJs to work??

Okay, okay, so I shouldn't have left the experimenting to the experts...:lol: Nope, very very scary, and shaky afterwards. Trampoline in the back garden-I don't have one at home so I was taking the opportunity to have a blast.

Ah, I think I heard that on the radio yesterday..."Widow TWANKY"??? :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: What a name!

:D Yeah I know u were. Ya think....Hmmm PJ's not sure about those but I'll defo give it some thought.

Yeah I know mine was so bad my arms and legs started to numb but thankfully its only ever happened to me once.

Ahhh right yeah our neighbours have one, I very often see their kids appearing over our fence. Scared me to death the first time they used it.

Have u never heard of Widow Twanky?? ahhh the youth of today eh ;)

Well at this moment I should be watching Amy Winehouse come on stage and sing Valerie as her encore but she pulled the plug on her tour yesterday so the gig was cancelled. Gutted!!! I just hope she gets herself sorted out and comes back.

:D Yeah I know u were. Ya think....Hmmm PJ's not sure about those but I'll defo give it some thought.

Yeah I know mine was so bad my arms and legs started to numb but thankfully its only ever happened to me once.

Ahhh right yeah our neighbours have one, I very often see their kids appearing over our fence. Scared me to death the first time they used it.

Have u never heard of Widow Twanky?? ahhh the youth of today eh ;)

Well at this moment I should be watching Amy Winehouse come on stage and sing Valerie as her encore but she pulled the plug on her tour yesterday so the gig was cancelled. Gutted!!! I just hope she gets herself sorted out and comes back.

Nothing says Mid-life Crisis like PJs to work! :lol: Or dressing up as Santa Claus in the middle of summer...

Woah, that was a bad one! I hope it never happens to you either!

:lol: What, did you think they were practising levitation and were terrible at it and kept going up and down??

Nope.....sounds intruiging though!

Ah, the bitch! I'll go after her for you, I promise. Her arse'll never feel the same again!

How's little Hannah?

Just popping in to say hello! Glad to see people getting the old watering holes in place! Staring to feel like home again! :thumbsup:

EV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed you! How've you been?

Just popping in to say hello! Glad to see people getting the old watering holes in place! Staring to feel like home again! :thumbsup:

Ev!!!! nice to see you at last fella!! Hope things are getting sorted with you.

Well its certainly gonna feel like home with you back on the scene :thumbsup::beer:

Nothing says Mid-life Crisis like PJs to work! :lol: Or dressing up as Santa Claus in the middle of summer...

Woah, that was a bad one! I hope it never happens to you either!

:lol: What, did you think they were practising levitation and were terrible at it and kept going up and down??

Nope.....sounds intruiging though!

Ah, the bitch! I'll go after her for you, I promise. Her arse'll never feel the same again!

How's little Hannah?

No that says u need to be carted off to the funny farm!! Now the Santa Clause I can do.

Well the thing is when ur relaxing in your garden of a summers eve drinking a nice cold one the last thing u expect to see is some kids head suddenly appearing 8 foot in the air above ur fence learing at you!! I almost spilt a drop....almost!!

Awwww thank you my own little hit woman xx

Actually she prob did the right thing, it would have been worse if she'd come on and did some half arsed performance before running off in tears.

Ahh Hannah is great, I promise I'll get some pics of her posted this weekend for you to see. She is growing so fast and of course I'm her fav uncle ;)

Ev!!!! nice to see you at last fella!! Hope things are getting sorted with you.

Well its certainly gonna feel like home with you back on the scene :thumbsup::beer:

Too kind you guys! I've missed you too. Will try and post more. Not settled so much, in that we're in our new place, but I need to find work to keep us here. Till I nail that down, I'm a little..off. Can't quite jump in with both feet with that nagging at the back of the mind. Not to mention the whole "Hello, Zep's attorneys are suing my friends over a few t-shirts" thing. Arrgh! I sure hope the world turns back to normal in '08. :rolleyes:

Of course, with 2012 as my handle...:lol:

No that says u need to be carted off to the funny farm!! Now the Santa Clause I can do.

Well the thing is when ur relaxing in your garden of a summers eve drinking a nice cold one the last thing u expect to see is some kids head suddenly appearing 8 foot in the air above ur fence learing at you!! I almost spilt a drop....almost!!

Awwww thank you my own little hit woman xx

Actually she prob did the right thing, it would have been worse if she'd come on and did some half arsed performance before running off in tears.

Ahh Hannah is great, I promise I'll get some pics of her posted this weekend for you to see. She is growing so fast and of course I'm her fav uncle ;)

:lol: Sure, isn't that where you should be anyway???? ;):P :P :hysterical: I'm sure you'd consider dressing up as him alright!

Yeah, I guess so......I can imagine your reaction! :lol:

You're welcome, you cheeky little Welshman xx

I suppose so...then she'd have a REALLY sore arse! :lol:

That's good to hear! I'm sure you'll probably buy her a castle for Xmas or something. Then she really would love you! :lol:

Too kind you guys! I've missed you too. Will try and post more. Not settled so much, in that we're in our new place, but I need to find work to keep us here. Till I nail that down, I'm a little..off. Can't quite jump in with both feet with that nagging at the back of the mind. Not to mention the whole "Hello, Zep's attorneys are suing my friends over a few t-shirts" thing. Arrgh! I sure hope the world turns back to normal in '08. :rolleyes:

Of course, with 2012 as my handle...:lol:

I hear you mate and here's hoping things will finally be on the up for you both. Yeah as u know I read about the T-shirt thing. As I said if I can be of help just say the word.... nuff said.

Anyway its great to have u back and feel free to pop in any time and say hello :beer:

:lol: Sure, isn't that where you should be anyway???? ;):P :P :hysterical: I'm sure you'd consider dressing up as him alright!

Yeah, I guess so......I can imagine your reaction! :lol:

You're welcome, you cheeky little Welshman xx

I suppose so...then she'd have a REALLY sore arse! :lol:

That's good to hear! I'm sure you'll probably buy her a castle for Xmas or something. Then she really would love you! :lol:

Your not the first person to say that, I can't imagine y tho.

Yeah it was kinda along the lines of WTF was that!!! and the of course the child in question appeared again and then again and then again...I think u get the picture ;)

Well its lucky for Amy she quit when she did eh ( makes mental note never to get on the wrong side of you) ;)

Few pics of the babi posted for ya to see on BEBO....I'm not drunk by the way I always look like that.

Uhhh do u think a castle is a bit over he top for a 2 month old??? shite better take the pony and the ferrari replica motorised car back then!

Your not the first person to say that, I can't imagine y tho.

Yeah it was kinda along the lines of WTF was that!!! and the of course the child in question appeared again and then again and then again...I think u get the picture ;)

Well its lucky for Amy she quit when she did eh ( makes mental note never to get on the wrong side of you) ;)

Few pics of the babi posted for ya to see on BEBO....I'm not drunk by the way I always look like that.

Uhhh do u think a castle is a bit over he top for a 2 month old??? shite better take the pony and the ferrari replica motorised car back then!

:lol: No, I suppose you can't imagine why! :lol:

Yeah...I think it might've clicked "Ah....trampoline perhaps??"

I think I'm all talk when it comes to threats and sore arses :lol: But I hold a grudge FOREVER.

Really? I'd better go and check them out then! I'm sure it's just the camera making you look drunk. :lol:

Well...it could last her a lifetime! :hysterical: Phew, I think you'd better take the pony and car back alright! What'll the poor mum say? :lol:

:lol: No, I suppose you can't imagine why! :lol:

Yeah...I think it might've clicked "Ah....trampoline perhaps??"

I think I'm all talk when it comes to threats and sore arses :lol: But I hold a grudge FOREVER.

Really? I'd better go and check them out then! I'm sure it's just the camera making you look drunk. :lol:

Well...it could last her a lifetime! :hysterical: Phew, I think you'd better take the pony and car back alright! What'll the poor mum say? :lol:

Yes u got my awesome if a tad subtle clue about the trampoline. Ok u think we should stop talking about trampolines now? this is almost getting as bad as beangate!! ahhh I miss our chats about beans ya know ;)

Ok ur scaring me now (makes another mental note not to get grudge held against me) ;) Ha ha no I know ur a sweetheart really.

Ok I cocked the pics up cos uhhh basically they aren't on there for some reason...but they are defo on there now I just checked.

Believe me her Mum and Dad are worse than me, she is gonna be one spoilt little girl

Yes u got my awesome if a tad subtle clue about the trampoline. Ok u think we should stop talking about trampolines now? this is almost getting as bad as beangate!! ahhh I miss our chats about beans ya know ;)

Ok ur scaring me now (makes another mental note not to get grudge held against me) ;) Ha ha no I know ur a sweetheart really.

Ok I cocked the pics up cos uhhh basically they aren't on there for some reason...but they are defo on there now I just checked.

Believe me her Mum and Dad are worse than me, she is gonna be one spoilt little girl

Okay, okay.....Heinz! Did you know it has 50-something varieties??? :lol:

I could never hold a grudge against you! It's humanely impossible :)

I saw them, and she's adorable! Well worth all the prezzies you're giving her. Well, I guess your parents are her grandparents, right??

Okay, my happy story...A while ago I sent a letter to one of my fav actors, who plays DC Jones in Midsomer Murders. When there was no letter back, I gave up hope. BUt today I got a letter and it was a signed pic of him for me! It says "To Deirdre, Best wishes, Jason Hughes x". And he sent it off himself too! It's genuine and all for me! *squee* Remember him?? He's the reason why I love Wales so much :D And you, naturally.

Hiya 'Wendigo', :wave: thought I'd drop by and say hello, seeing as how you gave me a nice welcome.

So what goes on here? (sorry I'm a 'newbie', so's I don't know see.) :unsure:

Hi Roisin,

welcome to our little place on the board. As to what happens here, well anything u like basically. Its just somewhere where Wendigo and I chat about anything and everything, so as to not trample on anyone elses thread.

So again welcome :beer:

Okay, okay.....Heinz! Did you know it has 50-something varieties??? :lol:

I could never hold a grudge against you! It's humanely impossible :)

I saw them, and she's adorable! Well worth all the prezzies you're giving her. Well, I guess your parents are her grandparents, right??

Okay, my happy story...A while ago I sent a letter to one of my fav actors, who plays DC Jones in Midsomer Murders. When there was no letter back, I gave up hope. BUt today I got a letter and it was a signed pic of him for me! It says "To Deirdre, Best wishes, Jason Hughes x". And he sent it off himself too! It's genuine and all for me! *squee* Remember him?? He's the reason why I love Wales so much :D And you, naturally.

DOES IT???

Awwww your very kind phew u had me worried there for a while. Yes my mum and dad are the proud Grand parents although much to my annoyance my dad hasn't been to see her yet but thats another story. My parents are divorced in case u were wondering.

Thanks she is ain't she, could wrap her up and take her home.

Liked the T-shirt then did you? got it from ASOS.COM or chuck a search in for Amplified T-shirts, they do some cool Zeppelin ones as well of which I have several

Wow thats awesome, Yeah I know who he is, I think u may have mentioned him a couple of hundred times before ;) Of course we're all like him in Wales ya know.

Well naturally (the cheque is in the post by the way)

Archived