The Entourage

Knebby

Thought I'd add a couple of things - first is a photo I took of Peter Grant in 1981

Geeee.jpg

Can you provide details concerning a more specific date and/or location? What was the occasion? From all accounts, 1981 was a difficult year for Peter Grant, yet he

is smiling broadly.

Can you provide details concerning a more specific date and/or location? What was the occasion? From all accounts, 1981 was a difficult year for Peter Grant, yet he

is smiling broadly.

December 15th 1981, Golden Lion, Fulham at the presentation of the Roadies Charity for Children Raffle Prize night - attended by Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones and Peter Grant. Peter was in great form and looked this happy all evening. I believe he was sitting on top of a bin at the time I took the pic, having found no seat to spare - he just said "Oh well - in the bleedin' bin then!" and plonked himself down. :)

Here's my ticket

Goldenlion.jpg

Oh - and cheers Aqua! ;)

December 15th 1981, Golden Lion, Fulham at the presentation of the Roadies Charity for Children Raffle Prize night - attended by Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones and Peter Grant. Peter was in great form and looked this happy all evening. I believe he was sitting on top of a bin at the time I took the pic, having found no seat to spare - he just said "Oh well - in the bleedin' bin then!" and plonked himself down. :)

Here's my ticket

Goldenlion.jpg

"Oh well - in the bleedin' bin then!" :hysterical:

Terrific Peter Grant anecdote. A thousand thanks for sharing. :)

JammerRoadieTruck69.jpg> From left: Joe

http://www.sopromusic.com/joejammer/jammerzepplin.htm

...info. about Jimmy's guitar/tech..etch...just thought I add this

I'll thank you too! The trouble with starting this thread is I have none of my Zepp stuff stored in any kind of order so it can be really hard to locate things quickly. I haven't the patience to go through it all regularly so - as most of my mates here know- this kind of input from me is a bit sporadic, coming down to a moment in time when I can be arsed to go up into the loft and trudge through loads of cuttings etc. I know there are more pics of Clive, but finding them is another story. I don't look on this as "my" thread and its great to see any kind of contribution like this. :beer:

Edited by Knebby

Here's my ticket

Goldenlion.jpg

Oh - and cheers Aqua! ;)

Very cool you were able to attend this!!!

I know there are more pics of Clive, but finding them is another story. I don't look on this as "my" thread and its great to see any kind of contribution like this. :beer:

...No prob's...I was simply relying on the experience/knowledge of veteran members, but here it is the topic continues...some more pic's/info. (Clive has very impressive bio as per your previous post...)

darkages.jpg

Dark Ages 1965 L to R: Mick Sibley, Clive Coulson, Vaughan Stephens, Ian Thompson and Darryl Keogh. Line-Up: Clive Coulson (Vocals) Mick Sibley (Lead Guitar / Harmonica / Vocals) Darryl Keogh (Rhythm Guitar and Vocals) Vaughan Stephens (Bass Guitar) Ian Thompson (Drums)

http://www.sergent.com.au/darkages.html

At the end of 1966, the call of the advertising world took the third brother into the family business, so without Owen, the group decided to disband. Kevin McNeil reformed the Mods in Hamilton, enticing Clive to join him for a short while, before Clive moved to England where he became a roady and eventually road manager for Led Zeppelin. Meanwhile the Campbell's advertising business turned into a very successful international venture.

http://www.sergent.com.au/rayders.html

Then, Clive Coulson also knew the moment when Scarlet Page was conceived at Bron-Yr-Aur,didn't he?

I personally think Bron-Yr-Aur session was one of the most romantic moments of Jimmy's life. :wub:

But why cannot we see any beautiful pictures from the time? ;)

Bron-Yr-Aur.jpg

W2.jpg

593c_1.jpg

Then, Clive Coulson also knew the moment when Scarlet Page was conceived at Bron-Yr-Aur,didn't he?

I personally think Bron-Yr-Aur session was one of the most romantic moments of Jimmy's life. :wub:

But why cannot we see any beautiful pictures from the time? ;)

Bron-Yr-Aur.jpg

W2.jpg

593c_1.jpg

So do I.