At Home With Robert Plant in Wales (1975)

SteveAJones

• 7 years later...

Wonderful Forum! I love these photos of Robert Plant. But can some can someone tell me for certain. I keep getting contradictory information ,...These photos were taken at is Jennings farm. But from what I understand, Jennings farm IS NOT ROBERT PLANT'S SHEEP FARM. So what is te name of Robert Plants sheep farm? Some say it is in Wales. But I was told it is in England near to the border of Wales. Does anyone know what town it is located in? And what is the name of Robert Plats sheep farm? Please only respond if you truly have honest answers. Thank you Queen Grace.

• 3 months later...

I don't really know the name of Roberts sheep farm, but just up the road a few feet is a sign that says the Wrye forest starts or ends there, & maybe that's why people get confused...His farm is in Wales near Machynlleth (Artists Valley)...Those are very honest answers..

The Wrye forest is in England ..so he must be on the border some how...

Edited by Rubytuesday
forgot

7 hours ago, Rubytuesday said:

The Wrye forest is in England ..so he must be on the border some how...

It's the Wyre Forest, and the property is about 40 miles from the Welsh border. So it's nowhere near the border at all, really.

The nearest big(ish) town is Kidderminster. 

Edited by woz70

• 4 years later...
On 5/23/2017 at 10:26 AM, Rubytuesday said:

His farm is in Wales near Machynlleth (Artists Valley)

More about the Welsh sheep farm...it was Perry Press of the London-based property consultant firm Pereds, which he co-founded in 1967, who found the property for Robert.