Anybpdy Like Soccer?

TimboLovesZepp

Call it football, goddammit, as it's supposed to be. what Americans call football is just an mitation of rugby. Always wondered why they call it FOOTball when 90% of the time they carry the..uh..it's not even a ball in HANDS and jump on each other.

lol my bad but i know what where your sayin about football in America here i hate, this country doesnt even understand that football in europe is the most played sport in the world and in the last world cup we didnt even care that are team made it, but its getting better

My favorite is Raul. And Robinho. And Ruud. Ok, they're all great. I like Chelsea too. Much better than Arsenal :thumbdown: ! Hope Chelsea can get back to the top!

yea i hate arsenal too so much, but yea i think chelsea has a chance idk theres rumors that drogba wont be there for long though so if we lose him its gonna hurt us :angry:

yea i hate arsenal too so much, but yea i think chelsea has a chance idk theres rumors that drogba wont be there for long though so if we lose him its gonna hurt us :angry:

Yeah it would be bad if Drogba left, but half the time it's all talk. He is still injured right?

I LOVE football. Bring back King Kev and bloody hurry up about it!

Ginola agrees with you, and so do I. Shearers not ready for the job and I'm not sure it would be wise for him to take it

Ginola agrees with you, and so do I. Shearers not ready for the job and I'm not sure it would be wise for him to take it

Nah neither am I. I would hate his status as favourite son to be tarnished - and from the looks of it he is enjoying his time off too! But the combo of KK and Big Al would be wonderful, and just set the Toon on fire!!

If it can't be both, I'd rather it was KK. But please God no more also-rans like Mark Hughes. He'd just be gone in another year.

Nah neither am I. I would hate his status as favourite son to be tarnished - and from the looks of it he is enjoying his time off too! But the combo of KK and Big Al would be wonderful, and just set the Toon on fire!!

If it can't be both, I'd rather it was KK. But please God no more also-rans like Mark Hughes. He'd just be gone in another year.

Having both could be a problem as they tend to be they're own men. KK is the right choice. He knows what's expected and his teams play great FITBA

I used to love soccer (used to play fullback in my high school daaaze in Australia!).....BUT since I've been working in Italy AND esp after watching the last MAFIA style World Cup, I DETEST soccer forever!!! As I said, people should come to Italy, follow the national championship here and see what REALLY goes on what with the MAFIA ruling the game

Archived