What Makes Robert Plant Sexy?

eternal light

:o You've met him! Tell us about it, that must've been a great experience. I suppose you know first hand then :P

Yes I did 2003, August, near hsi welsh estate, after I got over the shock and found my voice, we talked, for 20 minutes, he is a real funny man who makes you feel as if your the most important person, and he is interested in how long you have liked zeppelin, he asks you questions , he signed his autograph for me,and he gave me a conker from his tree, which I have framed, one funny thing was, when he left t go up his dirve he was fiddling with a pole to keep the gate open, so I said shall I hold it for you as he was driving a red vehicle, he turned round to face me and grinned, oh darling, we have only just met, needless to say I went bright red when I realised what he met, but he really struck me as being a very caring funny guy.

Yes I did 2003, August, near hsi welsh estate, after I got over the shock and found my voice, we talked, for 20 minutes, he is a real funny man who makes you feel as if your the most important person, and he is interested in how long you have liked zeppelin, he asks you questions , he signed his autograph for me,and he gave me a conker from his tree, which I have framed, one funny thing was, when he left t go up his dirve he was fiddling with a pole to keep the gate open, so I said shall I hold it for you as he was driving a red vehicle, he turned round to face me and grinned, oh darling, we have only just met, needless to say I went bright red when I realised what he met, but he really struck me as being a very caring funny guy.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Rolls>>>>> :wacko:

Overall, I do believe that it's, physically, the fact that he's so deliciously Apollonian; one can hardly stand it. ...And his hip-bones, those are quite sexy. His smile, also, does nothing but build up his attraction (higher than ancient god proportions? oh dear, do I need my priorities in check :o;) ).

On a mildly deeper level than that, though: I dig his rather wry sense of humour, his openness, and his being a hippy, to an immeasurable degree.

I also agree with Aqua: the fact that he knows just how drop dead gorgeous he is and how he acts accordingly is... gah, words fail to describe. That sort of preening pompousness is marvellously attractive when it's well-founded.

Overall, I do believe that it's, physically, the fact that he's so deliciously Apollonian; one can hardly stand it. ...And his hip-bones, those are quite sexy. His smile, also, does nothing but build up his attraction (higher than ancient god proportions? oh dear, do I need my priorities in check :o;) ).

On a mildly deeper level than that, though: I dig his rather wry sense of humour, his openness, and his being a hippy, to an immeasurable degree.

I also agree with Aqua: the fact that he knows just how drop dead gorgeous he is and how he acts accordingly is... gah, words fail to describe. That sort of preening pompousness is marvellously attractive when it's well-founded.

Said very nicely! Verb....

Rolls>>> :wacko:

You summarized it there. :wub:

Oh wow thats so funny! You're so lucky!

Yes it was funny he turned round quickly and looked straight at me when he said it, and we both laughed and i did go bright red. It is funny, when you actually meet someone you have wanted to meet like forever you do get really nervous,and excited at the same time.,nice feeling.

Yes it was funny he turned round quickly and looked straight at me when he said it, and we both laughed and i did go bright red. It is funny, when you actually meet someone you have wanted to meet like forever you do get really nervous,and excited at the same time.,nice feeling.

especially when they make sexual innuendoes out of something you said! i would have gone purple if he'd said that to me but would have been very pleased all the same!

Archived