Photos !

Joelmon

Thank you!

I'm sure you'll make a trip there, brspled. We didn't go to Everest itself but, when we were in Nepal, we took a small charter plane (the kind w/ propellers) that flew into the Himalayas and by Everest. It was only slightly touristy and incredibly breathtaking. We'll never forget it. If you and your husband take a trip to Nepal, do the Everest plane ride. :)

For sure we'll do it! If only we make it there. :lol:

We thought of making a trail there, I think it takes 5 days....a friend of mine said it's difficult, but that the Inca trail (that we did for one and half year) is even more difficult.

Well, I guess we should do that soon...we aren't getting any younger, you know..... <_<

For sure we'll do it! If only we make it there. :lol:

We thought of making a trail there, I think it takes 5 days....a friend of mine said it's difficult, but that the Inca trail (that we did for one and half year) is even more difficult.

Well, I guess we should do that soon...we aren't getting any younger, you know..... <_<

Oooh! I didn't realize you did the Inca Trail for 1 1/2 years! 5 days to get to the base of Everest should be a piece of cake! Don't worry about age; we've got a couple of years on you and we're still up for adventure travel. :lol:

Oooh! I didn't realize you did the Inca Trail for 1 1/2 years! 5 days to get to the base of Everest should be a piece of cake! Don't worry about age; we've got a couple of years on you and we're still up for adventure travel. :lol:

:lol::lol:

There were only two older people on the whole Inca trail as we did it. :D

I'm also for adventure travel... :thumbsup:

Oh, yes!!!! We are making to Guadalajara and Oaxaca in less than a month! :cheer::cheer:

Watch out for pics on the pics of your vacation thread.... :ph34r::lol:

FEMA Has Fixed our Drainage Problem :yay:

NewOrleans11.jpg

Is this a joke, or is it for real?

If its real, tell me about it. My boyfriend grew up in New Orleans and he'd be interested to hear about it. He graduated from Slidell High School 1989. :D His grandmother owned a house on Octavia street.

Is this a joke, or is it for real?

If its real, tell me about it. My boyfriend grew up in New Orleans and he'd be interested to hear about it. He graduated from Slidell High School 1989. :D His grandmother owned a house on Octavia street.

Lol

Yes, it's a photo shop job. That's Lee Circle with the monument of

General Robert E Lee removed and a large sink drain in it's place.

After a little time passed after Katrina a lot of funny pix started surfacing like this.

i loved all the horror films when i was younger especially hammer house of horror on saturday night, or was it friday night ?
I love all those Hammer flicks ! Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing ! Hammer Horror movies introduced me to cleavage :lol: "The Curse of the Werewolf" with Oliver Reed is a fave.....okay..sorry....back to Photos.

I love all those Hammer flicks ! Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing ! Hammer Horror movies introduced me to cleavage :lol: "The Curse of the Werewolf" with Oliver Reed is a fave.....okay..sorry....back to Photos.

:lol::lol: And i used to cringe when i seen the famous cleavage cos i used to watch it with my father

Archived