Welcome Back

cgschreiner

Welcome Back Led Zeppelin!!!!

I wish you great asuccess and hope you make it back to Chicago. I was at the Saturday April 9th (1977) show when Jimmy unfortunately was ill from food poisoning. It was a short set performed that night and we watched the home movies of it over and over again.

Later that year in june, my friend and I drove at LIGHTNING speed to Los Angeles to pick up our tickets for the show there that night only to find that they were sold out from under our feet a half hour before our arrival. Then later, in 1980, I got my money order reurned in the mail following Bonzo's untimely passing. Looks like I had the luck of Led Zeppelin at that time and I felt kindred as if I were part of the band too.

Loved the Page and Plant shows here. ENERGIZING! You felt the Energy, I'm sure.

TO Jimmy, JPJ, Robert, and MR. Bonham: You will feel that Super Enengy again. I amsure of it.

HAVE FUN...

and lots of ...

Good Luck,

Your old friend,

Chris

Welcome Back Led Zeppelin!!!!

I wish you great asuccess and hope you make it back to Chicago. I was at the Saturday April 9th (1977) show when Jimmy unfortunately was ill from food poisoning. It was a short set performed that night and we watched the home movies of it over and over again.

Later that year in june, my friend and I drove at LIGHTNING speed to Los Angeles to pick up our tickets for the show there that night only to find that they were sold out from under our feet a half hour before our arrival. Then later, in 1980, I got my money order reurned in the mail following Bonzo's untimely passing. Looks like I had the luck of Led Zeppelin at that time and I felt kindred as if I were part of the band too.

Loved the Page and Plant shows here. ENERGIZING! You felt the Energy, I'm sure.

TO Jimmy, JPJ, Robert, and MR. Bonham: You will feel that Super Enengy again. I amsure of it.

HAVE FUN...

and lots of ...

Good Luck,

Your old friend,

Chris

Good story.

Archived