The Hemp Closet (Remastered)

bigstickbonzo

I haven't gotten high in over a year...but I'll never shake my pothead status !

I have a special stash spot in my noggin' I keep LOTS of THC fresh !

And the good thing...it won't show up on piss tests !!!!

Hey..don't damn the military...shit, those guys brought home more weed and hashish during the Vietnam War on Mac flights....than the mexicans were bringing overland on donkey's !!!

The day the music died, drove my chevy to the levee but the levee was dry :boohoo:

CDL.jpg

^ that won't be too capable with the coast guard though.

Hey..if you get put on a boat, even though your pursuits are different from that,....bring me back a big ole bail of KINE BUD will ya ? :D

Try to only shoot the Colombian smugglers on the deck of the boat....don't shoot the hull and contaminate the weed with lead or ocean water that'll seep in....OK ?

Lemme know how it goes ...

I've never tried one either, but I've done some extensive research and they seem to the be perfectly fit for where I'm at.

Me?

I prefer a solid bowlski over anything, but I'm helpless in refusing a nicely packed bong or bubbler or hooka.

far out man

i have a far out colour changing pipe that i use a lot, i dig bongs too, and i use papers every now and again, gotta try a vaporizer though one of theses days

^ that won't be too capable with the coast guard though.

Hey..if you get put on a boat, even though your pursuits are different from that,....bring me back a big ole bail of KINE BUD will ya ? :D

Try to only shoot the Colombian smugglers on the deck of the boat....don't shoot the hull and contaminate the weed with lead or ocean water that'll seep in....OK ?

Lemme know how it goes ...

I have no interest in drug trafficking. Considering I believe all drugs should be legal because the illegalization of them keeps crime higher than it would be otherwise, I would be only going against what I believe in.

People are going to do drugs whether they're legal or not. Its that simple. Keeping drugs illegal isn't keeping them off the streets. It isn't keepibg crime down. It is fueling murderous rampages by drug-powered black and hispanic gangs. Take away their business and you take away their heart.

But to do that, you take away the government's take on it. There's a reason why only 10% of cargo is checked and screened when entering this country. Baboom.

People are going to do drugs whether they're legal or not. Its that simple. Keeping drugs illegal isn't keeping them off the streets. It isn't keepibg crime down. It is fueling murderous rampages by drug-powered black and hispanic gangs. Take away their business and you take away their heart.

But to do that, you take away the government's take on it. There's a reason why only 10% of cargo is checked and screened when entering this country. Baboom.

here here brother, preach on mate!

I have no interest in drug trafficking. Considering I believe all drugs should be legal because the illegalization of them keeps crime higher than it would be otherwise, I would be only going against what I believe in.

I'm all for you not having an interest...but...the Coast Guard has a BIG interest in drug trafficking and DOES shoot vessels suspected of carrying contraband. So remember, when you join and if commanded...you MUST follow orders and shot to ...kill the weed !

It's just the business you're going in....I find it hard to understand your sentiments when they're diametrically opposed to one of the Coast Guards missions.

It'd be like being against smoking but working for big tobacco !

:huh:

I'm all for you not having an interest...but...the Coast Guard has a BIG interest in drug trafficking and DOES shoot vessels suspected of carrying contraband. So remember, when you join and if commanded...you MUST follow orders and shot to ...kill the weed !

It's just the business you're going in....I find it hard to understand your sentiments when they're diametrically opposed to one of the Coast Guards missions.

It'd be like being against smoking but working for big tobacco !

:huh:

Not necessarily Joel. You forget, the CG is also the mainline of emergency rescue for ocean vessels and civilians caught in weather related emergencies. I've looked into being a rescue diver, would be tons of fun. You get to jump out of a helicopter in 60ft seas and save people's lives. What a rush! But I can also choose to do medicine and become a physician.

People who enlist to do drug trafficking detail are the ones who want to go onto become police officers or FBI agents in their future. While career wise, that's the way to go..in my case, not so much.

Not necessarily Joel. You forget, the CG is also the mainline of emergency rescue for ocean vessels and civilians caught in weather related emergencies. I've looked into being a rescue diver, would be tons of fun. You get to jump out of a helicopter in 60ft seas and save people's lives. What a rush! But I can also choose to do medicine and become a physician.

People who enlist to do drug trafficking detail are the ones who want to go onto become police officers or FBI agents in their future. While career wise, that's the way to go..in my case, not so much.

I did say that it's just one of their missions...to enforce the US seas..and interdict the smugglers.

Last time I looked...they were painting pot leaves on their vessels representing seizures/interdiction. And they had bigger guns on the ships than they used to have in the past.

But hey....I think there ought to be more people like you in the Guard, and your particular pursuits, not just the gungho, get the smuggler types...

Good luck.

Archived