Who's That Bloke With Percy?

Knebby

And I've always wondered, who is this with them?

holasss.jpg

I'm not 100% sure, but it sorta looks like Fats Domino, whose "Blueberry Hill" Zep covered on their 1971 tour (as well as the name of one of their most famous bootleg recordings).

With Cynthia Fox...who's that? (who cares, he looks beautiful there. Even with that poof on his head!)

648702.jpg

Not sure if it has been addressed, but cynthia fox is a radio DJ from around where I am in California (95.5 KLOS) and KLOS has been around since 1969 and Im not sure if she was originally there, but they're the only classic rock station and they always keep to the classics. VERY popular since they started. Jim Ladd and her are the main DJs and thats cool to think they met with Robert Plant (but they really met with everyone :-p)

==============

doesnt she look (unbelieveably hot!) like the chick from 40 First dates?

Edited by Hitmanblack

With Cynthia Fox...who's that? (who cares, he looks beautiful there. Even with that poof on his head!)

648702.jpg

Cynthia Fox is an LA DJ. Been around for long while. Was with KMET back in the Zep heyday. Now with KLOS. The only classic rock station in the LA market. Jim Ladd now resides there as well...

A few Zep stories to be told between the two, I'm sure....DJ's knew how to treat rock royalty back then...now its all just for yucks..This looks to be in the 80's...I'm in the mood for a melody....