Who's That Bloke With Percy?

Knebby

I got so much crap I should be doing... But ah well!

Any of these faces look familiar???? :unsure:

f_xcb10e797m_c93c012.jpg

Ah ha! I can match that one up with this one I've had for years...

rp0137.jpg

Picture5-1.png

Midnight Special with JJ Jackson and Phill Maym

And now I know where this one came from:

rp179.jpg

Here's a coupla more I stumbled across. Apologies if they've already been posted (I looked through the thread, but some images don't load anymore.)

rp0260.jpg

Eric Clapton

rp0146.jpg

Heart

rp0106.jpg

I want to say the gentleman between Mr. and former-Mrs. Plant is named "Clive?"

rp0177.jpg

Don't know....

And does anyone know who the adorable old lady is?

rp0117.jpg

Or anyone know the story? :)

• 3 months later...

Calling all experts, textperts, choking smokers...sorry, wrong band...

We are having a problem at the "Jimmy's Smile" thread deciding if this is a picture of Jackie DeShannon or a random fan, or someone else entirely. Please advise.

ncd2xx.jpg

Actress Susan George...maybe?

5EKTD00Z.jpg

• 3 months later...

Can't try again am afraid as I put it away again, but thanks for the Ronson spot - I'm a huge fan and din't even see that :)

sorry knebby ... read the post above the one with the picture.. i meant for me to try again because the picture didn't attach..

o59bt2.jpg

Can't quite figure this one out.

CAT! I haven't seen you in ages.

This photograph was taken in July 2001 and shows Jimmy relaxing with Montreux Jazz Festival founder Claude Nobs at Le Picotin, Claude's residence overlooking Montreux.They are watching films together in the home cinema up in the attic which as you can see incorporated Swiss Air seats. Jimmy and Robert had been staying at the Montreux Palace hotel and played the festival on July 7th 2001. I was fortunate to be at that concert.

Edited by SteveAJones

CAT! I haven't seen you in ages.

This photograph was taken in July 2001 and shows Jimmy relaxing with Montreux Jazz Festival founder Claude Nobs at Le Picotin, Claude's residence overlooking Montreux.

They are watching films together in the home cinema up in the attic which as you can see incorporated Swiss Air seats. Jimmy and Robert had been staying at the Montreux Palace hotel and played the festival on July 7th 2001. I was fortunate to be at that concert.

Hi Steve. Thanks for the info. I was sure it was someone's home theater, but beyond that, I had no clue.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...