Who's That Bloke With Percy?

Knebby

Has anyone heard her version of Whole Lotta Love? Possibly the worst thing my ears have ever been subjected to.

HUGE Tori Amos fan, but I have to agree with you on that one. She's also covered 'Thank You' (better) and she and Robert did a duet of 'Down By The Seaside' (didn't really like that one either...or I liked it at first then I hated it...must go have another listen to refresh my memory)

• 3 months later...

I would love to see a picture of Robert and Jimmy with the two other Godfathers, Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino especially if the pictures were from the 1970's. I am a huge fan of Led Zeppelin and also a big fan of the works of Mr. DeNiro and Mr. Pacino. I wonder if they ever met each other or if DeNiro or Pacino ever went to a Zeppelin concert . DeNiro and Pacino are native New Yorkers and New York City was one of Led Zeppelin's biggest and strongest markets.

• 4 weeks later...
With Elton John

EltonJohnRobertPlant1975-1.jpg

Great shot! I had always wondered if Elton John crossed paths with any of the Zeppers. They never mention each other but they were both HUGE around the same time. I always thought maybe there was some sort of bad blood(no pun intended)