Your Username...why'd you choose it?

PageAngel

Short story: I'm Kelly and yeah you guessed it.. I'm a girl.

Long story: I chose Kelly and added Girl because I had no clue what I'd end up using for my avatar.
I thought a random photo of the band, Jimmy or maybe his ZoSo sigil with username "Kelly" would
make people wonder if I was some chatty Irish dude. (The name Kelly being of Irish origin) I suppose
after a few of my posts people would've figured out my sex. After adding the Girl I realized I could've
just stuck with Kelly since you can choose if you want to show your sex.

My boss actually picked my cartoon avatar picture to represent me online at work. I have no clue where
the the picture comes from originally though, only that he and others I work with said she had a likeness
to me in the world of cartoon. I thought oh gee how Walt Disney esque of you all to think this about me.
I've grown used to it now, so I thought what the hell I'll use it on a public Zep board.

On January 12, 2016 at 2:38 PM, Lake of Shadows said:

Hey there... been a long time...
Life has been happening, as has the end of it as well. I do miss 'the old days' and some of the conversations/discussions/rants/diatribes... but especially some of the people here, and particularly you StringBender. :)  But... we can't go back it seems... when we try, it's like trying to put toothpaste back in the tube... it doesn't work and the attempt can be kinda messy.

I pop in briefly every few months and then pop back out. Meanwhile..... *waves hello*

Hi Lakey!

Yes the toothpaste can get a little messy....hope all is well with you. 

Hey '59. Good to see you as well. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 1/7/2016 at 6:30 PM, Ross62 said:

Old Scratch,now there was a character! :D

I heard that he opened a home for troubled teen girls. It's called "Uncle Fingerfun's house of shakey puddin"

• 1 year later...
On 1/12/2016 at 11:38 AM, Lake of Shadows said:

Hey there... been a long time...
Life has been happening, as has the end of it as well. I do miss 'the old days' and some of the conversations/discussions/rants/diatribes... but especially some of the people here, and particularly you StringBender.   But... we can't go back it seems... when we try, it's like trying to put toothpaste back in the tube... it doesn't work and the attempt can be kinda messy.

I pop in briefly every few months and then pop back out. Meanwhile..... *waves hello*

Me messy, because rock and roll is supposed to be messy.