Jimmy's Hair

Cat

Noora,

To be honest the only look that I really don't like about Jimmy is with the beard.. still jimmy,but not yummy.. :thumbdown: but i guess this a personal opinon...

Yea I know, first I didn't like him with the beard but something changed my mind. Of course Jimmy without a beard looks way better :wub:

You could also see his bad teeth during their knebworth concert at 77

This is way off topic, but has Jimmy ever discussed, in any detail, his addiction(s)? I've read in THOOG that he needed heroin every day, and started taking it in 1976 and stopped in 83(?) and he claimed he kicked it in four days. An interviewer once asked him about it and he responded "I'm not an addict, thank you", or something similar.

Can I ask what's probably an extremely silly question to you all? What is this from and where can I see more? :blush:

No shame in asking! It's from the movie "Blow Up," which includes the Yardbirds playing "Stroll On." However, that's just about the only bit of that clip that has Jimmy in it…

Here's the whole song:

No shame in asking! It's from the movie "Blow Up," which includes the Yardbirds playing "Stroll On." However, that's just about the only bit of that clip that has Jimmy in it…

Here's the whole song:

Thank you so very much! :)

Ya know LadyR, what with all these new pics I've seen coupled with your stories, I'm in serious danger of changing my allegiance from Robert to Jimmy...aren't you proud? :D

Yes, I always am when I can bring someone over to the dark side. :D :D :D

This one from the Yardbirds makes me laugh...is the one on the right reallyJimmy??? :o

OMG ...has anyone seen this picture before??

opsyroc105p1.jpg

Hahahaha that pic makes me laugh everytime I see it

His hair is so... :lol: Can't even describe it

No clue who those guys are...as for the picture I found it on the googgle..

He must have been 14..

I know he was in a band at that age and it wasn't the Yardies. I can't think of the name of the band right now. :unsure:

This was in his "junkie" days...despite being unhealthy and sooo skinny, his face looks so angelic and sort of childlike... Mind you, this amazing creature was in his past mid thirties...

his hair looks great!

How many hearts this man broke!!! :kiss:

80_rehearsal-8.jpg

Here he' s approx. forty. such a looker!

1984_JPii-1.jpg

Archived