Top song off of Zeppelin II?  

483 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Zeppelin II song.....

• Whole Lotta Love
    • What Is and What Should Never Be
    • The Lemon Song
    • Thank You
    • Heartbreaker
    • Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman)
    • Ramble On
    • Moby Dick
    • Bring It On Home

Whole Lotta Love because of the way it sounded in concert in 1973. II is replete with Classics but can still feel that bass and hear RP wail like it was yesterday. WLL was one of their best in Mobile, Ala.

Bring it on home is gettin me loopy today so that gets my stick. the purity of that riff....the sound.. followed close by the shivering gorgeous thankyou

I used to colour in the side of the vinyl cover with a matching brown marker where the little tears of white board had come through! ahahaha. had no money to buy a new one back in the day. and the marker never quite matched. that was a great cover when opened up too!

sorry I'm ramblin on here...... B)

I vote Heartbreaker. Please reply and give me an explanation to your choice. :D

Whole Lotta Love....why?

Because after listening to Zep tunes for ten years straight the only next logical move was to learn how to play the tunes on guitar and this tune was the first zep solo that was learnable when ones fingers arent that skilled. Actually every frikin song has its hard parts to it. For Whole Lotta Love it's counting the muted notes at the beginning, also the Song Remains The Same and Battle of Evermore also has counting issues....not to mention the multiple timings in Black Dog.

Awesome music indeed:)

Plumped for WIAWSNB as it was the first of the big theatrical tracks (Song Remains, Since I've Been, Rain Song e.t.c) that ultimately led to Stairway, Kashmir and some of the better late tracks. Love the suspense and energy as it builds. That said, Thank You is tremendous, not least the live version on Unledded for MTV.

I vote Heartbreaker. Please reply and give me an explanation to your choice. :D

I'm with you! Heartbreaker's one of my favouritest Zeppelin songs ever. I love the groove of it the riff is A. brilliant and B. a classic.

Lemon Song by far! Zep was not only a kick ass rock n roll band they were also an exceptional blues band (which everyone knows rock derived from) Lemon Song is just one fine example of this. Just listen to SIBLY for further proof.

Archived