Top song off of Zeppelin II?  

483 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Zeppelin II song.....

• Whole Lotta Love
    • What Is and What Should Never Be
    • The Lemon Song
    • Thank You
    • Heartbreaker
    • Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman)
    • Ramble On
    • Moby Dick
    • Bring It On Home

Ahh, It was a Tennessee crisp, early fall evening when I was first mesmorized by Led Zeppelin. I had just borrowed Led Zeppelin II from a friend in my 8th grade class. I had heard Black Dog in 6th grade and fell in love, but when I first heard Ramble On on the radio on the way to school for trouble makers did I know this was something special. I borrowed Led Zeppelin II not knowing Ramble On was on the CD and made a pleasant discovery. I made a dub onto a tape cassette and just sat and watched the sun set and crescent moon appear while smoking a cigarette on the side of the house. I listened to Ramble On looking at the darkening blue and the moon's first friendly wave, and knew this was what it was all about. It snowballed from there. First post and emotional.

I voted for WLL. It was the first zeppelin song I ever heard. I always thought that was the song they were most famous for until I started getting into them.

Welcome Phoenix,AZ :D

I live in Gilbert,AZ B)

Peace,GAC64

Wow! So many awesome songs on this album. It was a hard choice for me between Thank You, Ramble On and What is and What Should Never Be. I picked Thank You because I too love Zep's soft side and I always get chills when I listen to that song. I get chills when I listen to all of their songs. LOL. I'm listening to the Led channel on XM Radio right now and I'm Gonna Crawl came on as I'm writing this. More chills!

I voted Ramble On. Because after a day like today in the market nothing makes you forget how much money you just lost by jamming Ramble On in your head phones.

I vote Thank You. When a song makes you cry, you know its good.

Zep. I was just so raw and heavy..very good. Zep. II has some of the same feel, but has much more heartful, loving songs on there such as WIAWSHB, TU and Ramble On. Very good too. But alas, I have to go with Lemon Song. Sorry it's been in my head for a week now..don't ask me why! Its just a great rocking blues tune in which all 4 members did and enjoyed together..classic zep.

Archived