Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

And the most beautiful man ever!!! ;-)

Robert, Happy Christmas baby @->->->--- :air_kiss:

Conozco la música de Led Zeppelin desde hace poco. Pero ya soy una gran fan de ellos, en especial de Robert. Creo que es un hombre espectacular... Es el hombre más sexy y bello del mundo. UN BESO Robert, espero conocerte algún día...

2184738673_300db66709_o.jpg

Oh I love that expression.... ah... :wub:

So do I!!! The pure sexiness of that look I think has made many of us melt!! :drool:

Robert26.jpg

6bd861ce0d4btv4.jpg

Ok!....so it's not just "the look" in this pic!! :blink:

74280990-1.jpg

By the way...Where is that pout now? :unsure:

I can't seem to find it beyond 1977...........

Did something happen to close the shirts and disappear the pout?

I know he's older and all....but "the look" is just too hard to resist! :wub:

My friend Crystal just sent me an *impossible to describe* pic.... Ima warn you all - it's HOT

I believe I already posted a similar one but this one's bigger... wink.gif

shifty.gif

whistling.gif

PagehavinfunPercybeinNaughty.jpg

Ima faint now... faint1.gif

Well, that top one gives us some background on the origin of the next one. You can see the tiles and fencing are the same in each photo. So, PCLT, not only have you discovered a picture with hot attributes, but also one of historical value.

Edited by eternal light

Well, that top one gives us some background on the origin of the next one. You can see the tiles and fencing are the same in each photo. So, PCLT, not only have you discovered a picture with hot attributes, but also one of historical value.

Who cares about the fencing anyway? :P

Who cares about the fencing anyway? tongue.gif

It's actually important because the fencing in both photos is the same. In one photo, you see Robert Plant and you know it is him. In the other, there was some doubt as to who that really was. The fencing being identical in each photo arguably establishes that the rear view is definitely Robert Plant and no other.

It's actually important because the fencing in both photos is the same. In one photo, you see Robert Plant and you know it is him. In the other, there was some doubt as to who that really was. The fencing being identical in each photo arguably establishes that the rear view is definitely Robert Plant and no other.

Oh right! I'm stupid :lol:

The story to this picture, in 88 during the now & zen tour an aquaintance of mine obtained a stage pass from atlantic records, which allowed him to take dozens of pictures of Robert for three songs in that evenings set. a couple of years later he allowed me to look thru his negitives and choose one to my likeing, well i chose this one and had it enlarged to a 18 x 30 framed it hung it on the wall, then i took it to a dozen concerts over the next few years until i finally did it I got his autograph (in gold ink) on the picture, in Boston in front of the four seasons hotel on July 13th 1998 During the page and plant tour.i also got jimmys that night on an enlarged photo that i obtained in 1988 at the twenty years of Zeppelin convention in NJ, what a weekend that was , anyways this is one of my babys. hope you enjoy it. I posted jimmys autograph in cool pictures of jimmy, i will post the whole picture of jimmy later, I will be posting new pictures of my zeppelin treasures everyday somewhere in the forum until i have exhausted my entire collection. which is going to take much time. so please check out my collection, 30 years worth.

Peace to you all

The Zepmiester

Im not sure if the pictures that i have been submitting

are large enough to view, can you click the picture to enlarge ?

could someone let me know, thank you.