Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I understood what you meant, PCLT. You weren't implying they were your own copyright fer gawds sakes.

I just appreciate any Robert pics, no matter where or who the heck scanned them.

So...thanks. ;)

+ 1 :yesnod:

Bring it on, sister!

I understood what you meant, PCLT. You weren't implying they were your own copyright fer gawds sakes.

I just appreciate any Robert pics, no matter where or who the heck scanned them.

So...thanks. ;)

Nor did I say she was - but "drum roll for some new pics" followed immediately by a pic I scanned - it's as precious as it gets on here. I also knew I'd get shit from some for saying what I did but it doesn't matter to me - it is really, really unusual to get new or rare pics on here - and when they HAVE been posted, I among many try to post my thanks - budo has come up with some great ones of Jimmy from Brazil which we've commented on. I've scanned and posted hundreds of pics on here and didn't claim them as new.It is actually pretty time consuming to scan pics for everyone - right-clicking is a whole lot easier. Oh and hi Hotplant, hope all's well with you. ;)

Edited by Knebby

So...thanks. ;)

What Hotplant and zdr said,and Knebby thanks for all your postings as well...and PLCT...you go girl!!!

Nor did I say she was - but "drum roll for some new pics" followed immediately by a pic I scanned - it's as precious as it gets on here. I also knew I'd get shit from some for saying what I did but it doesn't matter to me - it is really, really unusual to get new or rare pics on here - and when they HAVE been posted, I among many try to post my thanks - budo has come up with some great ones of Jimmy from Brazil which we've commented on. I've scanned and posted hundreds of pics on here and didn't claim them as new.It is actually pretty time consuming to scan pics for everyone - right-clicking is a whole lot easier. Oh and hi Hotplant, hope all's well with you. ;)

I never said that the pics were mine... I just found some pics which I had never seen on a random site and thought I'd share them here... I had no idea it was a pic you scanned... if I knew I would have credited you :)

:huh: Hey, I'm just sticking up for the new ...young... blood we have here. It's their turn to have fun with Robert and Jimmy pics. No need to get huffy with them. And they have come up with some great ones.

Taking the time to search can be time consuming as well, even if it is a 'right-click' you still have to take the time to upload, etc, etc.

Just because you scan something doesn't equate to being the photog. Pics I've scanned can be found on say...the photog's web sites, for all to see. Of course we all appreaciate people scanning stuff, but it doesn't deserve a freakin medal or watermark.

I know you and Otto have gotten into it about the scanning stuff and honestly I never got the point. But thanks to anyone who posts pics, IMHO.

All is well, thanks. :) And I don't mean to sound pissy.

:huh: Hey, I'm just sticking up for the new ...young... blood we have here. It's their turn to have fun with Robert and Jimmy pics. No need to get huffy with them. And they have come up with some great ones.

Taking the time to search can be time consuming as well, even if it is a 'right-click' you still have to take the time to upload, etc, etc.

Just because you scan something doesn't equate to being the photog. Pics I've scanned can be found on say...the photog's web sites, for all to see. Of course we all appreaciate people scanning stuff, but it doesn't deserve a freakin medal or watermark.

I know you and Otto have gotten into it about the scanning stuff and honestly I never got the point. But thanks to anyone who posts pics, IMHO.

All is well, thanks. :) And I don't mean to sound pissy.

No worries HP. I don't appear to make myself clear over this, but some will understand me, and I won't continue to bore/wind up those who don't. I'm not seeking credit - neither should those who right-click and repeat here. Nice pic above there, BTW ;)