Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Anyway as I couldn't believe it I peered out of the window again and it was really him!! Now comes the strangest thing: When I peered out of the window and spotted him in my dream I felt how my heart started to pound really fast in real life! Is it possible to experience something in your dream and feel it in real life? Wow that was sooo intense in an emotional way. Back to my dream: After it had sunk in that it was Robert standing there I quickly got dressed and grabbed my Band of Joy album (don't ask me why cause that album didn't even exist in '75) and ran down only to find him coming my way. He passed me and I turned round and said (I can remember that part exactly) "Robert, can you spare me a minute please?". He said "Why??" and I said "Because I'm worth it!". He obvíously found that quite charming cause he proceeded to sign my album and then he hugged me. I was over the bloody moon :tears: . Then he walked away and my dream was over.

When I woke up this morning I could remember every tidbit of the dream and I felt how I literally missed him. Is that possible? I wanted to go back to sleep in order to dream of him again. I've dreamed of him before, but not in such an intense way.

Have any of you ever experienced something like this??

Whoa, interesting dream. :D

I've experienced something similar (intense dreams that translate in real life), but it didn't involve Robert (sadly).

@Pagette - yep. Guyliner and everything in-between. Ah, gotta love that era.

Guyliner?? Crap and I thought it was me seeing things

Nope. He's blond so his eyelashes are probably blond as well. They wouldn't show up in photos unless he was wearing mascara. I wonder if he used eyebrow pencil on his brows? They looked a lot darker than his hair in the photos.

Well...this speaks for itself...and it's not photoshopped either!

tumblr_miw3thP98T1rft0ppo1_500_zps3ead03

goddamn, this is just brilliant!! that's all that needs to be said!! :bravo:

on the guyliner subject: can you imagine a guy who can wear guyliner and still look delicious?? No?? well, I've just found one!! He's just hot, nuff said..and those Knebworth piccies..wohoo, I have a soft spot for Knebworth from a musical and a hotness point of view..

post-17354-0-01466200-1362085203_thumb.j post-17354-0-59501200-1362085206_thumb.j

post-17354-0-38834200-1362085204_thumb.j god I mean, wow!!!

post-17354-0-29452300-1362085258_thumb.j for all you arm-fetishists

post-17354-0-89858600-1362085471_thumb.j for all you smoking-fetishists

well he is one beautiful human being.. :notworthy:

i was looking for info on where to get that lemonade because i wanted it just for the name and i found this

"Roberts’ Omaha plant has been at its current location at 2901 Cuming Street "

anyways, looks like it's only available in nebraska and missouri for now.

Sexual innuendo?? Who? us? me?!? never!!!....*cough cough*... terrible cold coming on there...*ahem*

Well on a slightly serious note there thanks ladies, I needed a bit of a laugh :)

Edited by SozoZoso

Sexual Innuendo is what makes the world spin .... along with Jack in the Box Tacos .

Sexual innuendo?? Who? us? me?!? never!!!....*cough cough*... terrible cold coming on there...*ahem*

Well on a slightly serious note there thanks ladies, I needed a bit of a laugh :)