Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I understood that other books about LZ, such as Richard Cole's book or Hammer of the Gods were written just for the money having little to do with the truth. I recall an interview given by Robert himself, if I'm not mistaken, in which he said that the authors augmented the mayhem in Zep's camp in order to create a "bestseller". Is that true? What do you know about the truth behind those books?

Hi everybody. My name's Florence and I'm from France (so sorry for my bad english). This is my first post on this forum. I've spent a few months enjoying myself with all these magnificent photos. So thank you alot for sharing. I’ve tried to post some but I didn’t manage to do it so if you could help me …

I know I’m not really on the topic but I really wanted to post here first because I share all your thoughts and feelings about Mr Robert Plant (yes all … :blush: ).

So I was just watching for the x times the Kennedy Center Honors video on YT and I really was overwhelmed with emotion looking at Robert’s reaction. And I was just thinking that the Zeppelin’s history is really a tragic one in the sense of a greek tragedy (IMO). And I don’t know why but I had to share that with you.

And speaking of emotion, here’s a link (I hope it’ll work) to a video I found a few days ago. Such a poignant song for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C5Ofz1lc5g

Promised, next time I’ll be more cheerful :)

And as says the lady at the end of the Kennedy video (I don’t know who she is) : these boys have graced our lives.

Bye

Hi everybody. My name's Florence and I'm from France (so sorry for my bad english). This is my first post on this forum. I've spent a few months enjoying myself with all these magnificent photos. So thank you alot for sharing. Ive tried to post some but I didnt manage to do it so if you could help me

I know Im not really on the topic but I really wanted to post here first because I share all your thoughts and feelings about Mr Robert Plant (yes all :blush: ).

So I was just watching for the x times the Kennedy Center Honors video on YT and I really was overwhelmed with emotion looking at Roberts reaction. And I was just thinking that the Zeppelins history is really a tragic one in the sense of a greek tragedy (IMO). And I dont know why but I had to share that with you.

And speaking of emotion, heres a link (I hope itll work) to a video I found a few days ago. Such a poignant song for me.

Promised, next time Ill be more cheerful :)

And as says the lady at the end of the Kennedy video (I dont know who she is) : these boys have graced our lives.

Bye

Welcome Florence! Love the quote at the end of your post it really is true. :)

Thank you WLL4LZ and Percy Girl. I'm happy to join the Plantaides Community.

I'm a Zep fan since I was 15 (and it's almost 35 years ago :ohmy: ).

I remember how I stopped breathing when I saw pictures of Robert Plant for the first time and I haven't caught my breath since.

Sorry, but I feel a bit stupid. I can't manage to post photos. When I press the image button, I have to type an URL address but the photos are on my laptop, so I really don't understand. Thank you for your help.

Thank you WLL4LZ and Percy Girl. I'm happy to join the Plantaides Community.

I'm a Zep fan since I was 15 (and it's almost 35 years ago :ohmy: ).

I remember how I stopped breathing when I saw pictures of Robert Plant for the first time and I haven't caught my breath since.

Sorry, but I feel a bit stupid. I can't manage to post photos. When I press the image button, I have to type an URL address but the photos are on my laptop, so I really don't understand. Thank you for your help.

Hiya :)

Have you tried right clicking and pasting photos here...that sometimes works

Hi there Dame Flo.

Have you tried clicking the 'more reply options' button? You then get a choice to Attach files, if you click on 'choose files' it opens up the pictures on your computer. Have a mess around see if you can do it, hope so, lots more photos for us to drool over

Angela x

Yes, Florence, the same feeling here about seeing Robert for the first time- I remember it was "Stairway to Heaven" from TSRTS. It was like I was struck by a lightning:)) I thought to myself " This man can't be true":)) I mean he was too hot! And that voice, the stage persona, everything about him was unbelievable! ... and still is...