Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Hi Anniemouse! I'm so happy to get a response from another fan and admirer ! 

Thank you for the pics! I have a soft spot for our boy at any age but especially at his prime ! He is ageless and so talented ! 

Heres another of my favorites from the earlier years - and please keep on sending yours! We need to be well rounded! IMG_2093.JPG.d9b72b745da50858408e13d85ee2e4df.JPGIMG_2057.JPG.8750d00c489d930e1db22f61660c30f8.JPG

IMG_2091.JPG

Edited by Rosygirl

Damn... sexiest man in rock & roll.. back in the 70s I was a Zep fan but for some reason I was really into Roger Daltrey and The Who.  Later in life, I revisited Zeppelin and I'm just blown away.  Their music is sublime...not that The Who weren't either.  I think there was a certain darkness to Zeppelin that scared me.  The kids in HS that were Zep Heads were mostly hard core druggies and while I loved their music, I wasn't part of that group of kids that were tripping out everyday...after HS..another story.  But I look at these pics of Robert and I don't get why I didn't have a major crush on this man back then

IMG_0768.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0770.JPG

IMG_0771.JPG

F4148DDD-220C-434A-B13F-00B2BC660956.gif

IMG_0773.JPG

Thanks for sharing that picture of Robert on the drums! That's really unique. 

And the following pics rock!! To respond to Jan: I started listening to Zeppelin during high school like you did. But I've grown to appreciate them even more as I've gotten older. I was a freshman when Bonzo passed away. So I never got to experience them  live unfortunately. 

I'm thrilled to have a forum where I can share with like minded people my  love of Zeppelin and their music.  Each member mastered their craft and they were even more amazing working together! 

I remain fascinated with Robert at that phase of his career and feel that he is the sexiest man - absolutely gorgeous!! And he still has that spark!!! 

Heres a couple more

enjoy?

IMG_2060.JPG

IMG_2086.JPG

My experiences of the music when I was at school was very limited. I was a teen at school, just as Robert was hitting his stride as a solo artist and the lads in our class took great pleasure in telling their female counterparts the more salacious aspects of the bands history. I found them terrifying and because of punk / new wave dominating the airwaves you rarely heard Zep on UK radio.  I am still unsure why they seemed to suffer way more than their counterparts from their own history but I rediscovered Robert thanks to LATCR LP and through that eventually listening properly to both his solo and LZ output.

The majority stands up really well makes you wish rock would and could be so daring now.

All the best Annie.

Hey there! So you say you're from UK?  Has that made it possible for you to see Robert perform recently? I saw that JPJ was playing in a trio of some sort recently! 

Anyway- to be honest with you, I was a bit of a wild child in HS so part of me was quite attracted to the "bad boy" reputation. But as I myself have matured I have deep appreciation for LZ musical complexity and how their music, to me, has remained fresh no matter how much I listen to it. 

One of my favorite ways to relax is to put on my headphones and listen to their live concerts especially to the improvisations!  WOW! I'm totally blown away and find new nuances each time. 

Alsi- I don't know if you've watched their Royal Albert Hall 1970 performance. The entire concerto is on YouTube. Excellent cinematography plus they are on fire!!!'  

OH! I found a picture of RP on the drums (like that video someone just sent) I wonder if anyone out there knows more about that ....

IMG_2096.JPG

IMG_2097.JPG

IMG_2098.JPG

10 minutes ago, anniemouse said:

I think the last tour ended late last summer early autumn. The dates were on his official website but that has been "down" for a week. Anyone know when it will be back online.

Ok! Thanks!  So maybe he'll be back in the Fall this year. I'll keep checking website. 

here's a little eye candy!  Yummy ? 

IMG_2084.JPG

IMG_2094.GIF

Thanks for the photographs as for Robert and touring, I just checked the site of Cast the other band Skin Tyson plays with and they are touring until Christmas and Beak seem busy so Billy Fuller is on duty with them.  I wonder if the Nigel Kennedy gig is leading to something.

40 minutes ago, anniemouse said:

Thanks for the photographs as for Robert and touring, I just checked the site of Cast the other band Skin Tyson plays with and they are touring until Christmas and Beak seem busy so Billy Fuller is on duty with them.  I wonder if the Nigel Kennedy gig is leading to something.

This might be dumb question but what is the Nigel Kennedy thing?... 

4 hours ago, tenyearsgone21 said:

The news section has current information on what the guys are doing but here's the link:

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/24340-robert-plant-to-perform-with-violinist-nigel-kennedy-at-the-royal-albert-hall-on-march-14/

Many thanks for the link and info! I admire that RP has never stopped growing musically and wish I could see him perform soon. Now I know to check the news section of the Forum. 

It's late here in Ohio so good night and sweet dreams. (Perhaps this will help with that)  ? IMG_2115.JPG.0291d87049eb4cbbcfb372c2206bad49.JPGIMG_2132.PNG.9282c99d97226e8671c859bf3ae94ec9.PNG