Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I love Roberts passion... His willingness to bear himself on stage and that is one reason he is and will always be my favorite artist/musician of ALL time. Thanks for sharing that adorable pic. . It,reminds me a little of the one where he's super young -probably one of their first,performances and he's got his mouth wide open and eyes scrunched up , his hair is short. I wish I had saved it. But here is few image.jpg.c623c031543993e4b8e7cff84ac433a4.jpgI love of him performing :image.jpg.0bcec90005aaca19cee5692d13ce4929.jpgimage.jpg.76f1445436ee8e0b32d2bc44f48bae76.jpgimage.jpg.c05de802f98625af0888cfba5b8826cd.jpgimage.jpg.ed2506a95c526fa5dd8d20830cd1bf07.jpg

image.jpg

Always a pleasure to share about  Robert!   I absolutely adore the man!! Thanks for listening and for enjoying. he is so beautiful in so many pictures that it actually kinda hurts because I will not be able to ever meet him- at least not if he doesn't tour in US by my area...

image.jpg.3ef0e205e2ae4a362672e41d01e75e76.jpg

2 hours ago, Rosygirl said:

Always a pleasure to share about  Robert!   I absolutely adore the man!! Thanks for listening and for enjoying. he is so beautiful in so many pictures that it actually kinda hurts because I will not be able to ever meet him- at least not if he doesn't tour in US by my area...

image.jpg.3ef0e205e2ae4a362672e41d01e75e76.jpg

Anything is possible. You never know what can happen. It certainly within the realm of possibility to meet Robert one day.

Funny story: Back in 2006, I was working late into the night at a customer's site trying to fix a nagging technical issue. It wasn't happening. So I escalated to our team in Swindon, UK. I was greeted by a friendly voice on the other side of the Atlantic. As we were troubleshooting the issue, there was a lot of down time as the system did its thing.

To make the time pass, I asked the guy in Swindon where he's from in the UK. He said "Birmingham".

Of course, my ears perked up and I jokingly asked "Birmingham? Do you know Robert Plant?"

He replied "As a matter of fact, I do" I thought "What? He's got to be joking!"

He then went on to say how generous Robert is buying rounds for everyone at the pub and them two attending football matches together.

Apparently, my new colleague had been friends with Robert since they were kids!

Thanks for giving me some hope!  I guess it is possible but I saw or heard somewhere that he was thinking of retiring...? From touring and such... Does anyone know more ? 

What I need to do is to go to that pub! I'll just stake it out! LOL. Can u imagine being able to have a drink with Robert?

On 5/29/2017 at 6:38 AM, anniemouse said:

Wow bcarter what a wonderful story. Like I mentioned before Roberts love of Wolves is legendary with Elton's being another who ploughed hundreds of thousands in to their childhood clubs.  

You're welcome, Annie.

On 5/28/2017 at 10:00 PM, Rosygirl said:

Thanks for giving me some hope!  I guess it is possible but I saw or heard somewhere that he was thinking of retiring...? From touring and such... Does anyone know more ? 

What I need to do is to go to that pub! I'll just stake it out! LOL. Can u imagine being able to have a drink with Robert?

I haven't heard anything about Robert retiring. And you never know. Its certainly possible that Robert will tour again and include somewhere in Ohio.

On 5/28/2017 at 11:00 PM, Rosygirl said:

He's been working on a new album with SSS so I don't think retirement is in the near future. He seems to have too much passion for music to give it up but I could see him touring less or maybe not recording anymore down the line. 

I was wondering if the online sites are down because he is reorganising the management or record label side of things and they deal with the online presence he has. I think the last decade or so has been full on so I can see the need to recharge. I suspect when he releases new work he throws himself into the project.

It is odd that his sites have been down since March though.

On May 31, 2017 at 4:43 PM, bcarter690 said:

RP 2.jpg

Wow!! Thanks bcarter for these beautiful and unique photos, most of which I have not seen before! Thank you for sharing 

how did you know this little black top is probably my all time favorite??  YES"!!!  Happy dance!!  Loved him playing the piano, tooimage.jpg.9f1cfc9ab394129cb5944a4157ad84e4.jpg

On May 31, 2017 at 4:39 PM, bcarter690 said:

I haven't heard anything about Robert retiring. And you never know. Its certainly possible that Robert will tour again and include somewhere in Ohio.

I hope and pray my friend. He is my main man 

34 minutes ago, Rosygirl said:

Wow!! Thanks bcarter for these beautiful and unique photos, most of which I have not seen before! Thank you for sharing 

how did you know this little black top is probably my all time favorite??  YES"!!!  Happy dance!!  Loved him playing the piano, tooimage.jpg.9f1cfc9ab394129cb5944a4157ad84e4.jpg

I'm so glad you enjoy the photos.. I'm always looking for Zep photos and when I find one of Robert, I keep it for this thread.

Ah yes, the one with him playing the piano. That was at the concert in Iceland June 28th, 1970. I wonder if that was taken during the sound check or possibly during the middle section of Whole Lotta Love..JPJ would be on bass and perhaps Robert sat down at the keyboard and was messing around to add to the effect.