Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

i never met him or saw him in person. only pics, videos etc. but what you say about his smile is so true. he can be so hot and sexy but when he smiles he is more sweet and adorable.

i also would like to know from those who saw him in person and close up, especially when he was younger if he really was as beautiful as we see him in pics and videos.

He is beautiful and a very kind, charismatic person. Wasn't in a hurry, very down to earth. Met him in the 90s and he was very good looking close up. More so than in photographs. :wub:

i never met him or saw him in person. only pics, videos etc. but what you say about his smile is so true. he can be so hot and sexy but when he smiles he is more sweet and adorable.

i also would like to know from those who saw him in person and close up, especially when he was younger if he really was as beautiful as we see him in pics and videos.

He is beautiful and a very kind, charismatic person. Wasn't in a hurry, very down to earth. Met him in the 90s and he was very good looking close up. More so than in photographs. :wub: