Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Some Friday yummies :D

1380277_10152504741094743_13682075253419

OMG!! Really, SozoZoso???? What are ya trying to do to me here??!! :P All of these pics quite yummy but this is my fav. I'm sure to get absolutely no work done today at all now! LOL! :wub::veryhot:

Some naughty ones of our Rob....freshly pinched from Facebook

10370994_1456053421302469_74029314599154

I was gonna edit the bum picture....put a banner across it as it is a little on the NFBSK side....so appologies

Edited by SozoZoso

Some naughty ones of our Rob....freshly pinched from Facebook

10370994_1456053421302469_74029314599154

I was gonna edit the bum picture....put a banner across it as it is a little on the NFBSK side....so appologies

No appologies needed! ;) btw that would have made the perfect calendar pic for one of the summer months.

Dear SozoZoso, next time you post pictures like those here, you better put some warning- label on them, like: "Caution HOT!"... Otherwise who knows what's gonna happen:)) I'm feeling like a 17 years old caught looking at some "naughty" stuff on the Internet:))))and I'm talking especially about the 6th photo above... God, if only dreams would come true... (is this man perfect or what???) And what about the last photo? The expression on Robert's face... I don't know, maybe it's just my wild imagination.

Edited by percy_girl