Should Led Zeppelin have a reunion tour around the world?

rock'n'roll

I think they should, maybe not around the world but in major cities in North america like new york, Boston,Toronto Because London was very inconvenient <_< they should have a around north america tour!

Why not just tour the rest of the world except the USA?

Pack yourself another bong mate.

World tour hitting each countries in proportion with it's size. I've never seen them in my life and it would be the one thing I could say for the rest of my life was the single greatest thing I've ever done....It would be amazing to be able to see them for my own eyes once in my life like the countless oldies that have seen them

• 1 month later...

I read in a really good source....that page said he's ready for a world tour.....but won't have anything till at least september 2008.....due to plant touring with some lady, alison krauss....look it up online some where...i swear that's what I've read....honestly.... :D

It would appreciated if they would.

But even if I would love to see them touring, I like to remember them as they were with Bonzo.

It's just up to them. I don't feel they owe us any tour. Their music and legend will always stay with us, fans all over the world. The legacy they left us clearly showed last December 07. :)

It would appreciated if they would.

Goodness me.. My english :angry: These bloody verbs.. Sorry, guys.

It would be appreciated if they will...is it correct now? :D well, I hope so. If not well, I need English classes. :lol::lol:

I read in a really good source....that page said he's ready for a world tour.....but won't have anything till at least september 2008.....due to plant touring with some lady, alison krauss....look it up online some where...i swear that's what I've read....honestly.... :D

yes, alison krauss and robert plant are touring. i am actually going to see them in a few weeks. i hope afterwards they have a world tour...i haven't seen them in concert ever and would really like the oppurtunity to! *crosses fingers*

I think they should, maybe not around the world but in major cities in North america like new york, Boston,Toronto Because London was very inconvenient <_< they should have a around north america tour!

NO, they should just appear on Leno and perform "Immigrant Song" and "D'Yer M'ker". :D

Archived