Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

You may look "pale," but Bonnie, you're still beautiful!

:D:D:D

Thank you so much! There's a ton of ladies on here that I would consider to be prettier than myself, and to have someone who is quite beautiful tell me that I am "beautiful", it means a lot.

I wanted to post this pic yesterday, but it gave me a pic limit and I didn't want to be greedy...

Me and DayTripper in Louisville, Kentucky

IMG_0449.jpg

I was so cool to meet a Zep.com member! She's really cool. B)

Hah!!! I was there too!!! and that was a very good time B)

You guuuuuuuuuys.... :P

Favorite picture of me ever:

l_3a3491678c16192b3b2caf440ef5151e.jpg

Well, maybe not, but I find it humorous.

:lol: ok, Rich...the second one from the right.My eyes are closed.

I'm fine, thankyou. :)

HELLO!!!!! :wub: :wub: I'm glad to see there are some good looking people in the fan club. :lol: You are still in the club right? :(

You included Noora so don't feel left out. I did try and reply to your picture but for some reason it screwed it up!! :lol::kiss:

Edited by redeyedrichard

HELLO!!!!! :wub: :wub: I'm glad to see there are some good looking people in the fan club. :lol: You are still in the club right? :(

You included Noora so don't feel left out. I did try and reply to your picture but for some reason it screwed it up!! :lol::kiss:

Alrighty, thanks! :D

Well you're welcome! :) How old are you? And is Jim your real name?

I'm 27 and yes, it's my real name.. (I was thinking of mentioning before that there aren't any rockstar associations.. As you mentioned Morrison :lol: )

I'm 27 and yes, it's my real name.. (I was thinking of mentioning before that there aren't any rockstar associations.. As you mentioned Morrison :lol: )

You look younger than 27!(in a good way, of course) I thought you were 22 or something. Well, I like your name! :D