Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

That sounds like a lot of fun! :) I'd definitely like to take up some kind of sport like that. I thought about snowboarding, although I'm sure I heard ages ago that it would be better to learn to ski first...then again I may just be making that up lol, is there any truth in it? What are the names of the people you met and got an autograph form?

I don't know much about snowboarding, I usually do cross-country skiing which is the most popular form of skiing in Finland. Maybe someone in this thread can answer your question: http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/18443-any-skiers-in-the-house/

The olympic champion is Sami Jauhojärvi and the world champion Aino-Kaisa Saarinen.

I used to be a competitive downhill skier and skiing instructor for couple of years too (I dont snowboard at all) and I can honestly say... take up ANY kind of sport, it doesnt really matter if its snowboarding or skiing... just do whatever you find more atractive for you ;). Its not like one is easier or better or anything. Its a matter of ones taste.

I used to be a competitive downhill skier and skiing instructor for couple of years too (I dont snowboard at all) and I can honestly say... take up ANY kind of sport, it doesnt really matter if its snowboarding or skiing... just do whatever you find more atractive for you ;). Its not like one is easier or better or anything. Its a matter of ones taste.

Welcome to my world, besides music, I have a very serious addiction to skiing, to the point that I plan my entire year around where I'm going skiing and when.

I don't know much about snowboarding, I usually do cross-country skiing which is the most popular form of skiing in Finland. Maybe someone in this thread can answer your question: http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/18443-any-skiers-in-the-house/

The olympic champion is Sami Jauhojärvi and the world champion Aino-Kaisa Saarinen.

Hey marlam, I'll have a look at that thread, thanks for that, and I'll check out those people too :) I find it all super interesting. After failing so miserably the first time I tried (to be fair I was only a kid) it just seems so scary, but this just makes me want to try even more, haha!

Oh wow, that's impressive! But I guess you're right, to just go for what seems most appealing to you. When I think about it I'd probably try skiing, don't like being defeated!

What a lovely bride you are, Jules. I dig the old-school square photo format, too!

aw, thank you, strider :) very young there .... 23.

yeah the old photos that you had to wait for a week to get processed ....

yes very lovely lady...

thank you! :)

Absolutely gorgeous! You are so naturally beautiful! What a great picture, thank you for sharing :)

what a lovely thing to say! thank you so much ♥