Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

• 3 weeks later...

all is right with the world..planted is back in town..lol ;)

seriously, I hope all is well with you guys..I've missed ya!

image.jpeg

Welcome back planted! :toast: Missed ya'. Great shot...taken by the spawn?

Edited by Strider

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^^Rock on, res! :D 

Well, I was messing around with my webcam yesterday and I 'accidentally' took a photo of myself! Clumsy me! :P 

Snapshot_20151220_2_zps9wc1n5un.jpg

Love your eyes and your vibe, reminds me of the Goan woman that visited India and Nepal with me way back in '98, you could be her younger sister.

Love your eyes and your vibe, reminds me of the Goan woman that visited India and Nepal with me way back in '98, you could be her younger sister.

Gee, thanks res! :blush: I am known to have rather big eyes (I have inherited them from my mom, I guess :lol: ) and folks always seem to say that I really resemble my dad (on looking at photos of him, from the early 1980's, when he was my age) ^_^

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87
Silly spelling error and puncuation

+1

IMG_20140723_140219095_zps42b97d21.jpgIMG_20140723_135321_zpsfc504c7e.jpg

Don't know why my hair looks so dark here, either low lighting or that was after I dyed my hair black a few years ago. :unsure:

Corr Blimey! I don't know how the hell I missed out on these photos! :slapface: Morgan, I can see that you are a guitarist! :D Oh and I really love your ginger coloured hair and your beard and sideburns! You've got a really cool look going on there, my friend! :thumbsup: Oh and you look like an acoustic guitar maestro in the 2nd photo, mate! B) 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87
To insert smiley

In the process of converting my dads slides to digital photos.  A couple that made me smile.  Me and my brother, always up to something, we were.  And me and my mom.

image.thumb.jpg.f43f7c742d8f8638e5492f9fimage.thumb.jpg.818d5277bdfd1afdbba44797

Here I go again, missing out on lovely photos!! :slapface: 

Such sweet childhood photos, Debbie! So adorable!! Love that smile! :wub: You and your brother look so much alike!  :thumbsup: 

I also love your mom's hairstyle and cool sun glasses! Such an uber cool look! B) Thanks for sharing these family photos! :) 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87
Punctuation

Here I go again, missing out on lovely photos!! :slapface: 

Such sweet childhood photos, Debbie! So adorable!! Love that smile! :wub: You and your brother look so much alike!  :thumbsup: 

I also love your mom's hairstyle and cool sun glasses! Such an uber cool look! B) Thanks for sharing these family photos! :) 

Thanks for the kind words, Kiwi!  I am happy to say that yesterday I completed the task of converting all of our family slides into digital pics.  Over 1,000 photos, it was a lot of fun to see our family grow through the years, to revisit the places we traveled, and to have a good laugh at our fashion choices!!  And throughout, I must say that my mom always remained the coolest one of us all!  Good stuff! :) 

Thanks for the kind words, Kiwi!  I am happy to say that yesterday I completed the task of converting all of our family slides into digital pics.  Over 1,000 photos, it was a lot of fun to see our family grow through the years, to revisit the places we traveled, and to have a good laugh at our fashion choices!!  And throughout, I must say that my mom always remained the coolest one of us all!  Good stuff! :) 

You're very welcome, Debbie! :) That's wonderful! :D I know how important it is to digitalize those precious family photos, to not only relive those precious moments with family but also preserve these priceless photos for posterity! I hope it was a wonderful trip down memory lane and I can't think of anything better to do than spend time, looking at those old family photos, especially during the holiday season! :) 

Sometime in summer 1963. Mom, dad and me in front of their Austin-Healey.

post-1470-0-44675500-1412008045_thumb.jp

Fast forward 50+ years to September 2014. Mom and I at her local fruit and veggie market.

post-1470-0-08710700-1412008231_thumb.jp

Egad! :o At this rate, if I don't check into this thread more frequently, I might end up missing out on more lovely photos of my friends, on here! :wacko: 

Hi Strider! :wave: Sorry to bother you. I know that you posted these photos a heck of a long time ago, but somehow, I missed them out and found them today by pure chance! :slapface: 

I really love the vintage black and white photo of you and your family! Your mom looks so lovely (I also love what she's wearing! :thumbsup: Fashion in the 60's was so elegant and classy (to say the least!) B) ) and you my friend, look so freakin' adorable! Ha! So sweet! :wub: 

And Strider, in the second photo, you look like a tall, kind, dignified and distinguished gentleman, IMO! :) It looks like you and your mom were enjoying a special day at the local fruit and veggie market and that is so wonderful to see!! :D I know you got to spend time with your mom during thanksgiving this year and I hope you get to spend some time with her, this Christmas! Anyway, thanks for sharing these lovely family photos! Cheers to you! :drinks: 

+1

IMG_20140723_140219095_zps42b97d21.jpgIMG_20140723_135321_zpsfc504c7e.jpg

Don't know why my hair looks so dark here, either low lighting or that was after I dyed my hair black a few years ago. :unsure:

^^^Rock on, res! :D 

Well, I was messing around with my webcam yesterday and I 'accidentally' took a photo of myself! Clumsy me! :P 

Snapshot_20151220_2_zps9wc1n5un.jpg

Hello, kids! :wave: Nice photos, both of you! :thumbsup: