On the Radio

Juliet

WELCOME i baker:

Yes there are alot of London and area fans here.

I think there are not only many Zep fans in the area but there are many people of British descent...

THE HAWK appears to have changed their format. I don't hear them saying THE HAWK much...I mainly here 103.9...I rarely listen to it anymore....the tunes seem to be more TOP 40 stuff...

Juliet

thanks, yeah I think they've changed hands or something, I hear alot more "softer" tunes for lack of a better term, definitely some new personalities as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Q107 in Toronto is devoting an hour tonight from 9pm-10pm discussing the "Who will be the new singer" topic, and playing songs by artists they feel would be suitable replacements for Plant. :stereo:

I don't listen to The "Q" and I'm losing interest in other stations in the Corus group (103.9 The Hawk has completely changed their format..there's no more Zep just alot of easy listening s***. CMT has stupid sitcoms like Hope and Faith)...

Juliet :rant:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Roxie:

Let's hope so.... :D

I heard Rock 'n Roll early this a.m....I always wake up @ 3..I put the radio on and this great tune was playing...turns out it was a lullaby for me 'cause soon I was back in dreamland...dreamin' of...you know who...hehehe.. :wub:

Happy Holidays All

Juliet :wave:

Hello All:

I heard Gone, Gone, Gone on CBC this afternoon..I believe it was on the show called Disc Drive..It is on from @ 3 to 6 p.m....The usual host wsn't there. It was another guy today spinning the tunes...

This show usually features classical, jazz, traditional folk tunes etc..

Heard Rock & Roll twice yesterday morning on 100.3 The Buzzard and Ramble On later.

Anybody who doesn't should listen to Nights With Alice Cooper, he plays stuff that I normally don't hear on "classic rock" stations: he Played "Heaven Knows" one night. He's gonna play The Yardbirds on Thursday :D

Q107 in Toronto is having a "Led Zeppelin Weekend" this coming one. Which means they'll play about 5 Zep songs an hour from Fri-Sun. It's their 3rd one in the last 9 months. Not that I'm complaining...