Favourite movie scene?

Jarlaxle 56

Right now I'm thinking of the scene in Reservoir Dogs where Mr. Blonde (Michael Madsen) cuts off the cop's ear to the tune of "Stuck In The Middle With You", that's an epic scene, and I won't give away the ending for those who haven't seen the film.

So, what is everyone's favourite scene? B)

Well I'm a comedy fan so the two that come to mind, when the horse has a heart attack in Dean wormers office in "Animal House" and the scene in "American Pie"

When Levy's characature walks in the kitchen and catches his son humping the Apple pie lol :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hi all,

7 years of college down the drain

Should have joined the f***ing Peace core

Dean Vernon Wormer: Mr. Kroger: two C's, two D's and an F. That's a 1.2 grade average. Congratulations, Kroger. You're at the top of the Delta pledge class. Mr. Dorfman?

Flounder: Hello!

Dean Vernon Wormer: Zero point two... Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Mr. Hoover, president of Delta house? One point six; four C's and an F. A fine example you set! Daniel Simpson Day... HAS no grade point average. All courses incomplete. Mr. Blu - MR. BLUTARSKY... ZERO POINT ZERO

KB :hysterical:

Warning

This video clip contains simulated Revolutionary War battle scenes.

Viewer discretion is advised.

Awsome movie Del

Let this be a lesson to all those that wonder why the USA goes to battle in foriegn lands. It's so our children don't have to fight at our sides. That's what were all about

Kickn' Ass and taking Blame. :duel:usaCa.gif

I love the D&C from TSRTS but I suppose I should save that for the Main Forum.

"I'm on drugs!!!" - Almost Famous. Almost every scene from that film is memorable.

The horse head scene in The Godfather.

many many great scenes i can't even begin to list, I will be here all day.

I ABSOLUTELY love the part in office space when the guy says " i see you've been missing alot of work" and ron livingston replies "well i really wouldn't say i've been "missing" it "! im sorry but that just classic!! :hysterical:

I love the cliff jumping scene in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, pretty much any given scene from Tombstone (especially "I got two guns, one fer each o' ya"), and Captain Jack's entrance in the first Pirates movie.

I could probably name a lot more, but I'll try to stop there.

I was going to say the same thing! GMTA :D I watched that movie so many times I had the entire script memorized.

Another thread on this board is about "what is the saddest song?..." and I forgot to mention there about the soundtrack to Sophie's Choice. So I will say that one of moviedom's most heart-wrenching moment is when Sophie has to make "the choice".

Indiana Jones shooting the guy instead of having a sword fight with him (forget which Indy it was)

I think it was in The Temple of Doom...speaking of which, another favourite scene of mine is the part in Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade when Indie and his father are tied up together on a couple chairs and then his father (Sean Connery) ends up starting a huge fire and then they go into the fire place and it turns around to reveal a room full of Nazis.

Believe it or not, I always loved it when Snow White bit the apple and said, "I feel strange!" Don't ask me why, I can't explain it. :wacko:

I also really, really like it in "Excalibur" when Merlin takes Arthur into the woods to show him how the earth is really the "dragon." Does anybody else remember how cool that was, with the snakes and stuff?

Archived