Young Jimmy

Cat

Always loved his nose..looks so good on him. :wub:

I love it too! It is a perfect nose.

Vannis, thank you so much! Many of those I haven't seen before. But those god damn watermarks. :( I wish there was someone who could photoshop them away.

I love it too! It is a perfect nose.

Vannis, thank you so much! Many of those I haven't seen before. But those god damn watermarks. :( I wish there was someone who could photoshop them away.

I'd photoshop them off if I could! I have photoshop… but I've been known to clone chins, noses, and eyes on walls by accident :blush: I need to brush up on that… I'll give it a go though! :lol:

I'd photoshop them off if I could! I have photoshop… but I've been known to clone chins, noses, and eyes on walls by accident :blush: I need to brush up on that… I'll give it a go though! :lol:

Haha alright good. It would be nice if you managed to do that, I really hate the watermarks.

But I love the pictures

I'd photoshop them off if I could! I have photoshop… but I've been known to clone chins, noses, and eyes on walls by accident :blush: I need to brush up on that… I'll give it a go though! :lol:

:hysterical:

Thanks for the pictures though. They're all really great.

Oh my Lord, are you trying to kill me? Those are gorgeous...

Thank you :notworthy:

:lol: You're welcome

Haha alright good. It would be nice if you managed to do that, I really hate the watermarks.

But I love the pictures

Right, I'll try some tonight… I tried on early and somehow I got Keith's mouth on Jeff's chest :unsure:

See what I mean?

:lol:

Thanks for the pictures though. They're all really great.

Yeah, no problem :lol:

I forgot how to edit my damn post, but I'm just posting to say that I'm not posting my de-watermarked pics… mainly because you can't tell where Jimmy's neck begins and where his chin ends… I'm THAT bad at it :lol:

Also Keith ended up with a totally messed up shirt in one of them :lol:

ETA: Actualy, I didn't forget how, the edit post button is simply not there except for on this post…

I forgot how to edit my damn post, but I'm just posting to say that I'm not posting my de-watermarked pics… mainly because you can't tell where Jimmy's neck begins and where his chin ends… I'm THAT bad at it :lol:

Also Keith ended up with a totally messed up shirt in one of them :lol:

ETA: Actualy, I didn't forget how, the edit post button is simply not there except for on this post…

:hysterical: It's alright. At least you tried. I tried once too but it really sucked.

I still love the pictures, Jimmy looks so fine :wub:

:hysterical: It's alright. At least you tried. I tried once too but it really sucked.

I still love the pictures, Jimmy looks so fine :wub:

Well actually this one's not too bad, except for Keith's shirt looks weird in this one as well and Jeff has a…hazy…chest :lol: But hey, Jimmy looks fine, so what's it matter? :P

74301608-1.jpg

OMG! :hysterical: I just noticed the look on Keith's face in this one:

74301584.jpg

One more:

74301608.jpg

Jeff looks like he's getting a bit too intimate with Jim (McCarty) there.... :D

And damn, I have most of these photos (and some other really good Yardies ones), but I had to photoshop them myself, like the purple "afro" poster, I had to reconstruct half of the band's name...I'll post some more when I get back on my own computer.

And thanks for the one of the band on Harleys - I've been looking for that one for ages. I found one but it was only about 100x100. Cheers!

Archived